First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you have insider info or is this just your opinion? I agree there have been big delays due to QC, but it’s not as simple as that. Supply chain problems are still a huge issue causing unprecedented delays in all sectors.
Going by what FORD said around early March.

I agree supply chain issues are a big problem, for the auto industry its mostly chips. Ford for example has thousands of trucks the only thing they need is chips. They have not indicated bronco is waiting on chips.
Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But to apply your thinking, and constant FORD has no fault in this, you have to be a FAN BOY or an Employee.

Ford should have investigated their supply before writing the contract. FORD actually went into Webasto to try to help them, and try to help fix issues.

At this point I'll wait for my Bronco.

If you do not think FORD screwed this up royally then you truly have blinders on.
Investigate their supply of what?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You know damned well, all these folks bitching about "trinkets" are loving the shit out of them. That dude who made the ridiculously "salty" post, with pics of the poster and hammock in his trash can...freshly cleaned trash can, that is...you know he did it to appear salty, but those "trinkets" came right the hell out of that can, as soon as he had his pics. There's something about being "salty," behind a keyboard, that makes people feel important. That's all this is. They want to feel like they have said something that matters, and the echo chamber that is this forum does exactly that for them.
Haha, I've run into a couple of those recently. :D Some people take themselves a bit too seriously.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope. I think this forum is full of whiny bitches, who want everything done exactly on their schedule, under their own terms; and those same crybaby whiners refuse to accept the reality of everything that has happened that is/was completely out of Ford's control. Those are the shitbirds I am talking about, when I say that folks just want to blame Ford.

Also, how did you interpret what I said as me stating Ford habdled it flawlessly? I'll take a stab at it... you're one of those, who really really really wants to bitch about something. You probably expected Ford to have a flawless rollout, but that is a completely ridiculous expectation for anybody to have about any person or entity.
How about we leave this part of the thread on Facebook. It doesn't belong here....

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't do Facebook, but if I did, I could see a good 90% of the posts in this entire forum belonging there.
I haven't noticed anybody on this forum calling people whiny bitches until today. I've been coming here for some time now and it's generally a good place to step away from the drama and I'm pretty sure most everyone in here appreciates that aspect.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't noticed anybody on this forum calling people whiny bitches until today.
Ohhh there are a few who like to blurt it out.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't noticed anybody on this forum calling people whiny bitches until today. I've been coming here for some time now and it's generally a good place to step away from the drama and I'm pretty sure most everyone in here appreciates that aspect.
I do a lot of reading here and have seen it many times. Much more so in recent months than early in the Bronco introduction. Back in July of 20, there were mostly positive vibes here as we all looked ahead to ordering and delivery. With all of the problems and delays, attitudes have changed with lots of finger pointing and arguments over all sort of trivial stuff. I hate to imagine what it will be like a year from now when many are still waiting for their Bronco.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do a lot of reading here and have seen it many times. Much more so in recent months than early in the Bronco introduction. Back in July of 20, there were mostly positive vibes here as we all looked ahead to ordering and delivery. With all of the problems and delays, attitudes have changed with lots of finger pointing and arguments over all sort of trivial stuff. I hate to imagine what it will be like a year from now when many are still waiting for their Bronco.
I'll be just fine, waiting on my MY23. Yes, I was an early(ish) reservation, but I recently switched to a two-door, and I have my own reasons for appreciating the delays. What I don't get (and the reason I used that term) is the abundance of what I can only describe as temper tantrums over this vehicle. I get your point, about folks getting spun up and how bad it will get, though. I kind of hope it gets to the point where the loudest complainers - the ones who refuse to consider everything (anything) that has played into the delays - finally walk away.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Investigate their supply of what?
Should have said MIC roof supplier, before they gave them the contract. If a parts manufacture has quality issues, its usually in more than one product they make. Worked for a Tier 1 parts supplier as a Maintenance supervisor for 5 years
Sponsored