Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I do blame Ford. Looks like from reservation to delivery will be two years, maybe longer. 7/15/2021 reservation. Not a chance of it being built before January 2022. Ford selected their suppliers. You can order just a amount any other vehicle and have it in less than 6 months. I am hoping I can hang in there that long, but sold my truck in June thinking I would have My Bronco by December. Ford has screwed this up bad.

Bourbon lately has been EH Taylor Bottled in Bond, Eagle Rare or Heaven Hill 13 year bottled in Bond.

Dealers are ordering and selling Broncos that do not have Sasquatch, Hard top, lux or v6. Its possible to get a Bronco, just not what was ordered and well over MSRP. Ford screwed this up big time.
You are creating a straw man argument. You have fictitiously added an additional year onto your delivery time, with no rational reason why, and believe that July 2022 is when you will get your Bronco.

Yea, you sold your truck in June because you thought it would be delivered this year. You also sold your truck this June because the car shortages inflated the value of your truck to crazy levels. This same shortage you profited from us the same one that is delaying the Bronco.
Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those that get a new Bronco soon, it just got more valuable....

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm 7/14 Res and didn't even get a hammock?
I'm also 7/14 res and just got mine yesterday. Hopefully, yours will also be any day now.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point I'll just be happy to see my 21 (vin'd) in 21.

Sponsored

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hummm, I have a 8/21 Reservation, 2 Door Wildtrack with Lux and Towing.
I got my Bronco ..... Hammock yesterday. I received not one but 25 Posters ( They left it Bundled). I took the others to the Post office for the folks in the Washougal, Vancouver and Portland area.
I have no plans on changing My Order except for the Color. I will switch from A51 to eruption green because A51 is no longer a Bronco Only Color and the Green looks sick :cool: .

No Compromise here, I am spending too much Money to settle for something else.

Have Fun, Enjoy Life and ?

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Soft top is sounding more appealing now.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not a to of new info but it’s almost in stone now that the initial number of orders won’t be 100% fulfilled until 2023:(

Ford Bronco Production Will Be Limited Through 2022

https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/ford-bronco-production-will-be-limited-through-2022/

Ford’s molded-in color hardtop supplier, Webasto, had major issues producing enough tops to meet demand, and then, quality issues arose, prompting Ford to replace all MIC tops and push all unscheduled Bronco orders to 2022. Thus, many are left wondering how long it will take Ford to fulfill all of its 125,000+ orders, and unsurprisingly, it appears that this will take some time, as Ford Bronco production will be limited through next year.

“We’re anticipating that it will be through 2022 before we’re able to satisfy the demand,” Ford Bronco Brand Chief, Mark Grueber, told Ford Authority Executive Editor, Alex Luft, in a recent interview. “Part of that is the ramp-up of the plant that’s still happening, so it will be into next year. 190k was the reservations, and 125k converted to orders, so about two-thirds. That 125k has been pretty steady, so it’s been pretty constant. New orders are coming in, but they’re not coming in nearly at the pace that they were at the start.”

As Ford Authority reported last week, online Bronco reservations have been paused temporarily due to the high number of orders already in the system, as well as supply constraints. That means customers interested in ordering a Bronco must do so the old-fashioned way, for now – by visiting a dealership. On the bright side, those that aren’t married to certain configurations or options may be able to take delivery sooner this way.

For those that have had their order pushed to the 2022 model year due to these constraints, 2022 Ford Bronco order banks are scheduled to open in October, with production starting at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant in late December. The Bronco will gain new colors and features for the 2022 model year, including the Capable front bumper, special edition models, a manual transmission option with the Sasquatch package, and a roof rack for four-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch package.
All production of any product is limited. :ROFLMAO:

Fishtag

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telsa Model Y, 2016 Acura MDX, 2035 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m confused… is there something new here?
I was thinking the same thing, there is nothing in this article that will change expectations, at least for me.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know how it worked at other dealerships, but when I converted my reservation to an order they required a $1000 deposit.
I've heard several people say their dealer required an additional deposit... but seems odd to me given that the dealer (being a completely separate entity from Ford) cannot guarantee delivery.

I called 3-4 dealers in my area before I made a reservation to see what their fees/deposit requirements were. They had different prices for their documentation fees and whatnot (one of them even had a fee if I secured my own financing), but none of them required an order deposit.

I could understand requiring one if it was a super weird build that no one would want. Dealer doesn't want to be stuck with a vehicle they cannot sell. But given the popularity of the Bronco and the current vehicle shortage, should be no reason to require an additional deposit.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14 here too

Got the hammock
Did not get the poster thingie people were talking about....
I did get the Poster thingie ... typical FORD not real rhyme or reason

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you guys get your Sticker and Poster? If so you still might get your "hang in there"
I received a damaged poster the day they announced the majority of the reservations were being pushed 22’….ironic
Sponsored