First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'll be just fine, waiting on my MY23. Yes, I was an early(ish) reservation, but I recently switched to a two-door, and I have my own reasons for appreciating the delays. What I don't get (and the reason I used that term) is the abundance of what I can only describe as temper tantrums over this vehicle. I get your point, about folks getting spun up and how bad it will get, though. I kind of hope it gets to the point where the loudest complainers - the ones who refuse to consider everything (anything) that has played into the delays - finally walk away.
I wish those like you who give FORD zero blame would walk away.
Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should have said MIC roof supplier, before they gave them the contract. If a parts manufacture has quality issues, its usually in more than one product they make. Worked for a Tier 1 parts supplier as a Maintenance supervisor for 5 years
I'm sure they did. Unfortunately, the contract was done before covid-19 was infecting folks, so the supplier's ability to produce parts, during a pandemic, could not be investigated.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm sure they did. Unfortunately, the contract was done before covid-19 was infecting folks, so the supplier's ability to produce parts, during a pandemic, could not be investigated.
You fanboy have an excuse for everything. Ford was working on this top design before COVID, those do not come to market in one year.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish those like you who give FORD zero blame would walk away.
I blame Ford for offering a shitty selection of exterior colors. I blame Ford for choosing to add crappy trim colors to the interior, though I do love the Cyber Orange trim. As for the rollout, the vast majority of stuff people in this forum complain about, is stuff that was not at all Ford's fault. I will say that Ford's communication issue is on them, but only because they have provided way too much information. Had they kept the info to a minimum, all the dummies who think Ford has been breaking promises, would never have heard enough to create those promises in their tiny little walnut-sized brains.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You fanboy have an excuse for everything. Ford was working on this top design before COVID, those do not come to market in one year.
Webasto didn't even have their Michigan facility to inspect, until mid-2019. Tooling had not ecen been started, when covid hit. The tooling comes from the Wuhan region, which was completely shut down. What would Ford be able to inspect? Sure they could inspect orher work Webasto has done; and they could inspect prototype Bronco tops, but those did not come from the new facility. One need not be a fanboy to look at the bigger picture. I get it. You really, eeally want to be angry; and Ford is the face of Bronco. You need to project that anger, so Ford is the recipient of it. Nobody is ever going to make you look at the bigger picture, use logic, or use critical thinking. Those require a conscious decision, from you. Unfortunately, you have anger in your heart, and anger is a very hard thing to let go of.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I blame Ford for offering a shitty selection of exterior colors. I blame Ford for choosing to add crappy trim colors to the interior, though I do love the Cyber Orange trim. As for the rollout, the vast majority of stuff people in this forum complain about, is stuff that was not at all Ford's fault. I will say that Ford's communication issue is on them, but only because they have provided way too much information. Had they kept the info to a minimum, all the dummies who think Ford has been breaking promises, would never have heard enough to create those promises in their tiny little walnut-sized brains.
So whose fault is it the fords fully integrated winch isn’t fully integrated? Won’t work with sensors and camera. Ford stated they wand warm worked together to make it fully integrated. It’s not.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have any of those Broncos left?

TVC5Oprns__G5cEJxenShFeVrTM=.gif

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't do Facebook, but if I did, I could see a good 90% of the posts in this entire forum belonging there.
The quality of people in the FB groups vs here is night and day. You'd think it'd work the other way if you're going to make a statement with your real name and face attached to it. Uninformed, unintelligent, and unashamed rules the day.

bigtexyahoocom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Walnut brain reporting in. It was stupid for Ford to reinvent the wheel designing a new, complex hardtop when they could have gone with the same manufacturing processes Jeep has used for decades instead with no real tangible reason not to. Guess how I know that? With the same supply chain constraints and COVID problems, Jeep isn’t having to recall thousands of hard tops. Ford’s design, Ford’s tooling, Ford’s failure to offer alternatives in the form of soft tops for 2 doors or the promised MOD top. In this time Jeep has rolled out an electric hybrid and a V8 model. Kia has launched an entirely new minivan and crossover to great success and hype. It’s okay to admit Ford screwed up a lot of things, especially when this is at a minimum the third high profile launch they’ve completely bungled in the last decade.

Mac11

First Edition
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3g Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

7/14 here too

Got the hammock
Did not get the poster thingie people were talking about....
I got 2 posters. I’ll trade you one for the hammock 😂
Sponsored