Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't believe there aren't more leaks of info coming from MAP employees. Did they take a page from Area 51, and start busing people in using Janet Tours or something, and threatening families?!?
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has had zero orders pulled yet as of yesterday to build, and several are First Editions. You are light years ahead of 95% of us as far as getting your bronco lol, light years. Be thankful.
We in the 6/30 blend group have passed the one light year markā€¦to Infinity and Beyond!

Last edited:

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company After 60+ cars, this bronco is/was/ who knows, going to be my first ford. My Dealer has been awesome but cant say the same for ford. I have had a vin since April 15th (yes, I know I am lucky) but been pushed out 4 times and now my current date (Aug 23rd week) is most likely not going to happen. If its MIC tops, give us the option to get bestops (Those of us with 2 doors) and all will be good.
Same boat on timeline but April 20 for my vin. Been pushed a lot and even had build days pushed to new build weeks. Not really expecting a ā€˜21 at this point even with a vin. I didnā€™t expect a ā€˜21 from the start but was surprised with the early vin. Iā€™m showing day of 08/24 but I expect further push. 2 door badlands that leaning to would accept them to send me a unit with a besttop on it if they would ship out the hardtop later once itā€™s fixed.

Btwisted

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Viper, Range Rover, Demon, Badlands & 1st Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's getting to the point of this many broken promises that Ford needs to give us like $5k off, not a couple hundred $$ in ford pass points and a stay pumped email. And before someone swoops in with the "FoRd OwEs YoU nOtHiNg," comment, at this point, yea they do. At least a free hard top or something.
I would be happy with the truth and maybe a special accessory for the Bronco that is unique to all the people on the forum who have been patient and supportive...

Sponsored

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Something else is amiss. It's not just a mic top problem anymore I can guarantee it. I don't think soft top will help as much as Ford wanted us to believe 2 months ago when they asked people to switch
Agreed. I spoke to a dealer (not mine as they are little help) this morning in a town 20 min away as they have an OBX w/hard-top (somehow) and he seemed to suggest NOT to switch to a soft-top as that is not as much a guarantee as it appears.

I try and keep telling myself the wait will payoff in a Bronco that has less bugs than all the ones already out on the roads but that message is getting tougher to hear.

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's truly annoying is those of us who are between vehicles, I'm just supposed to wait an unknown amount of time for a vehicle I reserved 13 months ago?

Ford doesn't owe me anything, but a lot has changed in 13 months and if they told me today it'll be another 3-4 months ish I'd forfeit my deposit at the dealer. I don't care to wait "another month" anymore. It's been 8 months of "yeah probably another 4 or so weeks"

I'd have been better off not reserving and buying one off the lot when they get there. My own money isn't tied up, and I can make arrangements for when i'll need to have it. If Ford can't deliver this in a month or a a discount, I'll be flipping mine.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@PREMiERdrum, Are they still producing Broncos this week? Hopefully my 8/05 blend date stays!!
There has been movement this week, as noted by some changes that I saw in my WDMO record from what I was told last night, so I assume... barring an E-stop on the production line today, this week may still roll down the line... but I don't know anything from the inside.

Sponsored

Vladytom

Badlands
First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Maverick XLT, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must be the Covid's fault. Damn this Delta... ;)

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The train may be officially coming off the tracks. Looks like there will be more downtime the week of 8/16 and/or 8/23. In the spirit of tempering expectations, I'd anticipate some of the August production scheule getting blown up.

Plant brass meeting this morning.
Are these apart of the 3 weeks that were discussed as down weeks in your last week or are these in addition??

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just extrapolating data from other posts recently. I'm guessing the acceptance rate on hardtops is way way lower than Ford was hoping for. Like, they're rejecting more than 50% of what gets sent over for installation. Compound that with the fact that I think a lot less people switched to a soft top than they were hoping for, and now you have a perfect storm of no customer orders capable of being built. I'd also expect a rash of dealers having lots in stock shortly, since they're still building trucks, just not OUR trucks.
At this point I would gladly change to a soft top but I canā€™t! Iā€™ve got a vin for a MIC and been rescheduled several times for several weeks and finally landed on 8/16 which was confirmed as my build day not just week.

Now this morning weā€™re learning MAP may be shut down that week and possibly the week of 8/23 too? Holy shit!

To this point Iā€™ve been very positive on this forum but now it looks like those of us with a Vin and build day wonā€™t even get a freaking MY21 Bronco!

Status
Not open for further replies.