Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reading these posts over the past few weeks is like...

bxu0ozvfyi43t8063ylm42svc1dxd4x747mmzyl5e&rid=200w.gif
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The train may be officially coming off the tracks. Looks like there will be more downtime the week of 8/16 and/or 8/23. In the spirit of tempering expectations, I'd anticipate some of the August production scheule getting blown up.

Plant brass meeting this morning.
Heads are gonna roll.

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This thing left the gate as a cluster and only grew worse, as we're all painfully aware, for the last year.
Agreed how are they even going to be able to try to fill orders for 22 models when they have so many unfinished orders for 21s

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a thread a while back saying that this will go down as one of the bigger cluster f*cks sadly it looks like I may have been correct
100%. This will go down in history books. They'll be teaching it at business schools across the nation as an example of 'what not to do'.

Sponsored

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has a net worth of 267 billion dollars and can't figure out one damn car. Open your own plant and make tops in house. You have enough money to do whatever you need to get the job done. Just rediculous at this point. MAKE IT HAPPEN! Arguably the greatest American company ever can't be this inept. Somebody needs to be fired

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, that's a bummer. First my 7/26 build week being shut down at MAP and now my new 8/16 build week, maybe. I do have a VIN, but don't really know what that means given I have had it for a while now. From what I have read and my order being submitted in Feb, I probably will see a Bronco in my driveway before 2022? Maybe? I still feel more for the people who have built vehicles just sitting in MI.

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This has got to be due to the backlog that is building up due to the MIC top. They can't just sit on these units? I hope they release our built broncos soon and just come up with a plan/recall to replace later. I can deal with the honeycomb and liner snowing on me.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The train may be officially coming off the tracks. Looks like there will be more downtime the week of 8/16 and/or 8/23. In the spirit of tempering expectations, I'd anticipate some of the August production scheule getting blown up.

Heads are gonna roll.

I don’t wanna come off as an asshole, but it’s time they focus on the FEs they guaranteed will be built in 2021.

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooooo Close to giving up.... Wrangle Rubicon is looking better and better
Yup. Watching this fiasco unfold has me thinking whenever I get a Bronco it is just going to spend most of its time at the dealer for warranty issues anyhow. I’m already scheduled to go to the Austin Off Roadeo at the beginning of September but I’m seriously thinking of canceling afterwards then waiting until Ford works out its issues (2024 or so). This level of incompetence is seriously staggering.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am shocked and in disbelief that Ford isn't prepared! Un-possible is what I says!

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep, I’m just going to sit tight on my F-150 for a couple years.
Sold my 2008 F150 yesterday and he is supposed to pick it up today. Guess I will be driving my rough '97 for a few months. I've seriously considered switching to a soft-top this week but IDK if that would help now either.

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks for the update. Please keep us posted as you learn more. Your insight and communication is always welcome.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So how long before they just tell everyone that doesn’t have a build date that they are going to be a 22MY? I just don’t understand how they have continued to fumble the ball on so many occasions. Get it together Ford!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.