First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you find an abandoned order in TX? I’ve talked to so many dealers that I have lost track. Can’t seem to find one, and most dealers have told me that they have a list of their order holders to call before me if/when they get one.
No, my order was finalized on 5/4/2021 through Military Auto Source (MAS). It's a totally different process and I was lucky enough to get one of their Bronco allocations. My VIN was assigned on 5/24/2021. My first build week was 7/26/2021 - but was bumped to 8/2/2021 - and my blend date of 8/5/2021 popped in the past 3 days. The only other information that I had was that my Freight Billing Number popped on 7/21/2021. I don't get the "pizza tracker" and most of the trackers don't reflect much of what is going on with Worldwide Direct Market Orders (WDMO). So consider most of the stuff related to my build as not consistent with what people who have ordered through WBDO (Web-Based Dealership Ordering) system orders.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
n

not really to much to walk away from . hell they must have only sold maybe a couple thousand so far if that.
You must be kidding, while the consumer might not have much to walk away from, Ford has a huge amount of money invested in Bronco.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like a broken system.Apparently someone didn't like my last reply.:ROFLMAO::eek:

Sponsored

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, my order was finalized on 5/4/2021 through Military Auto Source (MAS). It's a totally different process and I was lucky enough to get one of their Bronco allocations. My VIN was assigned on 5/24/2021. My first build week was 7/26/2021 - but was bumped to 8/2/2021 - and my blend date of 8/5/2021 popped in the past 3 days. The only other information that I had was that my Freight Billing Number popped on 7/21/2021. I don't get the "pizza tracker" and most of the trackers don't reflect much of what is going on with Worldwide Direct Market Orders (WDMO). So consider most of the stuff related to my build as not consistent with what people who have ordered through WBDO (Web-Based Dealership Ordering) system orders.
I’m a moron and replied to the wrong post. Meant to ask @NewBroncoOwner how he found an abandoned order. My blinding rage at Ford has me with an even worse case of the stupids than usual.

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Ford Motor Company Very disappointed in the lack of information coming out on the issues that have plagued this vehicle. You over hyped the Bronco and cannot deliver the product.

We deserve to hear the truth about what is going on!
Don't hold your breath on that one.Just stay pumped.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The people on here bitching about their built rig being in purgatory or having a VIN with no clue what’s going on can kiss my ass. I’ve got nothing but wishes in one hand and stickers/shitty pencil drawings in the other.

(Honestly, I feel bad for you too, but I’d much rather know something than know ABSOLUTELY nothing.)
That's pretty harsh, I'd argue you DO know something. If you're not a FE you will be a MY2022 or 2023.

It definitly sucks to be you. But don't hate on people it sucks to be just because it's sucks for a different reason. If you want to get into what is MORE annoying? It's more stressful to hear from your dealer your rig should be here within a week, line up financing, and then go 42 days without a word on where the damn thing is while newer builds are being delivered quickly. If you're as stressed about not having a build date at all as I am about what I've gone through I'd question your priorities.

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've joined you! My non-Sas OBX MIC has disappeared after being "Produced" on July 22! Probably in MIC Purgatory.
Back of the line!
Get your assigned inmate number!

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My two cents:

If it were me, I'd cancel remaining hard top production for 2021 4-doors, issue a rebate + incentive to those customers, and shift the 4 door product entirely to soft tops. Focus all Webasto efforts to the 2 door.

While it will piss off a lot of customers, it'll limit the amount of substandard product that's allowed out the factory door and should help to unclog the assembly line.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.