First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wangler Rubicon Diesel 19 F150 CC Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my email today...pushed back from week of 8/23 to week of 8/30...such BS!
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Perhaps Ford didnā€™t like the leaks and has adopted an ā€œIf you cant beat ā€˜em join ā€˜emā€ strategy and hired Ross in order to silence him. That would explain his perplexing total lack of communicationā€¦..very Ford like.

Iā€™m joking of course, however apparently, as posted on the other forum, Ford had a recent anti-leak information/training session for employees (not sure If it was just MAP, or more widespread) to address leaks and discussed repercussions.

The irony is that the anti-leak training session was immediately leaked. Haha.

Perhaps Rossā€™s sources have dried up due to fear of reprisal, but then I would assume he would let us know if that were the case.

I imagine there is something bigger going on and some new bad news pending (dare I sayā€¦..I feel a bad moon rising in the spirit of CCR). Well, thatā€™s a safe bet since there certainly hasnā€™t been any good news in a very, very long time. And usually when we get what we think is good news, itā€™s immediately tempered with bad newsā€¦..

ie; hey free MIC top headliner for all! Great, you just canā€™t get the MIC top to attach it to.

Heyā€¦..Ford is hitting max production of 500 Broncos and Ranger per shift with as much as a 70/30 Bronco split! Never mind, theyā€™re actually shutting down for 2 weeks.

The hits just keep coming.

Last edited:

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean- I think the derailment that was mentioned in the OP was the literal train derailment that happened and now Ford canā€™t freight many of the vehicles till the issue is solvedā€¦ so if they canā€™t even deliver vehicles, thereā€™s not a reason to build more to just have them sit. The inventory carry and logistics for holding would be a nightmare.

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I mean- I think the derailment that was mentioned in the OP was the literal train derailment that happened and now Ford canā€™t freight many of the vehicles till the issue is solvedā€¦ so if they canā€™t even deliver vehicles, thereā€™s not a reason to build more to just have them sit. The inventory carry and logistics for holding would be a nightmare.
Why not? Just build more and park them in the lot with the rest of our broncos.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your gonna get dogpiled...MOST of us don't even have builds to get bumped a week. Want to trade places? didn't think so.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

F'n whiners. I made a reservation 24 hours after things opened. I got nuttin' but a pretty poster from Ford and an email sayin' STAY PUMPED!
Same boat, first 10 hours, and I havenā€™t even gotten the poster yet:

Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Yeah, man, I know it is frustrating. But you will get your Bronco this fall, not looking so good for the rest of us. It doesn't feel like it, but you are one of the lucky ones. Hang in there and feel blessed. As for me, I want mine now, but I'm starting to worry about the quality and starting to not get so upset it is being pushed back. I want this beautiful beast with all the kinks worked out. Trying to be patient, not very good at it...

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Say what now... Hahaha. Oh boy. No scheduling for August either. Oh that's not going to sit well with this group. I'm sooooooooooo close to just buying an F250 and just washing my hands of this madness.
Fords still getting your money!!! Way to get at them lol

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.