Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
But we never got Built emails!
At least I didn’t!
Produced and parked! 41 days!
For sure... I'm a 6/29
The only ones getting shipped are the recent builds I guess.
Sponsored

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like hearing new information out here and I’m not calling anyone liars but, it’s threads like these that are the problem. We are left with anonymous sources, speculation, and best guesses. If it’s going to be October or November before I see it fine. Just tell me.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They've been fired from the MOD Tops, if they were removed immediately all manufacturing would stop... And then it would be 0 Broncos because manufacturing doesn't spin up that quickly.
As far as I’ve been told Webasto was told to make 12000 more tops and that’s it. I wasn’t suggesting that the relationship ended immediately. But once those tops are done then that’s it, hence why they’re unlikely to produce anything other than FE’s for the rest of 2021..
As far as those being built 8/9 etc, the decision would take time to flow through the line I would imagine??

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As far as I’ve been told Webasto was told to make 12000 more tops and that’s it. I wasn’t suggesting that the relationship ended immediately. But once those tops are done then that’s it, hence why they’re unlikely to produce anything other than FE’s for the rest of 2021..
As far as those being built 8/9 etc, the decision would take time to flow through the line I would imagine??
If this is true then FORD should tell us. Switching this late in the game to a new top vendor could delay many of us another 9-12 months (or longer). This is my own personal complaint.....lack of facts and communication from FORD. FORD....give us the hard truth no matter how painful. STOP stringing us along. Long term and loyal Ford customer)
Ford Bronco Bronco production update 8/9:  Commodity issues far beyond MIC tops. Chip shortage reaches Bronco supply chain (NO COVID TALK) ford-logo

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So 7000 FEs and 5000 2/4dr MIC or do you mean all tops? Because all tops would be catastrophic and them having produced 6k Broncos so far would mean that's it.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could see 12,000 more good MIC tops being the target for MY21 production.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the smart ass remark. Maybe, just maybe I am afraid of the trade in value of my tacoma going down?
I equally enjoy "dumbass comments"!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

While exiting the Webasto shit show makes complete sense. How the hell do you deliver from there without radical compromise solutions? Not enough people bit on the "soft top with connections and unknown cost of future hard top", so I guess if you were figuring on the replacement cost for most of the Webasto roofs, then compromise solutions start to look like the less costly avenue.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Band camp ain't no joke.
What happens in Band Camp.....well you know the rest. Been there, done that, had a ball. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.