Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, we are headed up to TC and Mackinaw and then stopping through Ann Arbor for a game. And we worry everyday, all the planning will be cancelled.
Mackinac Island for us. We were there abt 10 years ago and enjoyed so going back for a few days of peace.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happens in band Camp.....well you know the rest. Been there, done that, had a ball. :)
My first one was Middle Tennesee State University. Hot as F and miserable, following years were a blast.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's going to suck for everyone in the bad batch is that no matter what the solution is, it's unlikely Ford is going to halt production to prioritize them. They'll find a way to grab any extras of whatever is holding them up as they keep producing others.

As an example, I'd expect if there were a significant number of them that have bad roofs, but Ford/Webasto has corrected that problem to the degree they can resume some production, Ford is unlikely to hold back production to use all the good roofs on the vehicles already produced. Instead, if there are a handful of good roofs beyond the production needs for the day/week, those will go to the bad batch as they are available. Same with any other commodity.

The hope would be that during an upcoming shutdown week the supplier can get a significant quantity of whatever it is to Ford for the backlog.

I don't know any of this to be fact, just what I understand about manufacturing in general and how I'd expect Ford to respond. Until the vehicles have been sitting long enough to cause real monetary pain to Ford, their priority won't rise above other vehicles.
As a bad batcher and a consultant in the manufacturing industry, unfortunately for me this is 100% correct should good roofs be arriving at MAP

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like hearing new information out here and I’m not calling anyone liars but, it’s threads like these that are the problem. We are left with anonymous sources, speculation, and best guesses. If it’s going to be October or November before I see it fine. Just tell me.
I think what was said about Webasto getting new tooling in September is a pretty good indicator of what to expect. I don't know how many tops can be produced in a week, but it seems like it will take many months to complete all of those waiting. I also wouldn't be waiting for Ford to text me with regular updates because nobody has time for that and things change so rapidly, info gets stale pretty fast.

Sponsored

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not that anyone but us forum lurkers would care, but the silence is kinda hurting the value of MY21.

Only thing going for MY21 now is that there are so few, but once these are all over and MY22 comes out and has all the nonsense fixed, MY21 will take a noticeable hit IMO

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not that anyone but us forum lurkers would care, but the silence is kinda hurting the value of MY21.

Only thing going for MY21 now is that there are so few, but once these are all over and MY22 comes out and has all the nonsense fixed, MY21 will take a noticeable hit IMO
I don't know - if you have a MY21 (without issues, of course), it's going to always be a rare bird now. Getting more rare by the minute, it seems. There will be a market for 21s for quite a while, IMO.

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a bad batcher and a consultant in the manufacturing industry, unfortunately for me this is 100% correct should good roofs be arriving at MAP
And the issue with that thus far is we've had down time up this point, and they haven't made any significant progress. Our builds are going to sit for some time unless there's a focus on them. .

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If new tooling is indeed in the works my guess is thicker outside shell and tooling that overlaps edge to have a finished seam.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If new tooling is indeed in the works my guess is thicker outside shell and tooling that overlaps edge to have a finished seam.
And I'm all for it so my MIC isn't a disaster. I'm just hoping Levine's statement of news is coming is actually true. He did use the s word though, which is bad luck.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And I'm all for it so my MIC isn't a disaster. I'm just hoping Levine's statement of news is coming is actually true. He did use the s word though, which is bad luck.
Not going to lie, I'm going to be disappointed if this gets pushed ever further, but having SOMETHING from Ford with a plan an estimate would make the wait a lot easier to bear. This speculation all the time is stressful.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not going to lie, I'm going to be disappointed if this gets pushed ever further, but having SOMETHING from Ford with a plan an estimate would make the wait a lot easier to bear. This speculation all the time is stressful.
Exactly. Seems like to much to ask for at this point. Lol.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I posted this in the 8/9 week thread, and thought some of you here might like to see it.

(my blend date is tomorrow)

(Regarding a stop ship order on hard tops)

Emailed my dealer about this:

RogueSqdn said:
Have read that there is a “stop ship” order on all Broncos with hard tops.

Do you know if this is true? If so, any indication on how long after my Bronco is built before it’ll ship?
Dealer said:
If thats true we have not heard anything about it. We looked earlier. Shows yours should be DELIVERED by the 31st of August. So yours might not be affected if thats the case.
Hope this gives some of us some hope after the bomb that was just dropped.

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I posted this in the 8/9 week thread, and thought some of you here might like to see it.

(my blend date is tomorrow)

(Regarding a stop ship order on hard tops)

Emailed my dealer about this:

Hope this gives some of us some hope after the bomb that was just dropped.
<ine is to be delivered by jul 30th and it still says so in their system. it hasn't left the plant, i wouldn't believe them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.