Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So are the estimated delivery dates similar to the Window Stickers? A new sticker is generated every 7 days. So if your order is >2 weeks "In Production" you win an Estimated Dealer Delivery date? Thanks for playing, LOL.
This is an "estimate" of the delivery based on the vehicle being built and where and how it is to be delivered. This probably should have been posted weeks ago.
Sponsored

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is an "estimate" of the delivery based on the vehicle being built and where and how it is to be delivered. This probably should have been posted weeks ago.
Odd that is just appeared yesterday, though, when my order has been in a status of "In Production" since 7/13 without a populated "Built" date. And, no email from Ford.

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Odd that is just appeared yesterday, though, when my order has been in a status of "In Production" since 7/13 without a populated "Built" date. And, no email from Ford.
This was your original intended delivery date (based on what I was reading). Sorry to say, I dont know if it is accurate. there are a lot of people sitting in production from the end of June and recently received these updates as well.
To put it all in perspective, yesterday, my tracker updated w/a delivery date of 7.13 and I have been "In Production" since 6.18
Sponsored