Base
First Name
Adam Webber
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Bronco
Base
At this rate, I think you're already good to change the order to soft top as if you don't have a VIN by now, that means that your built will be after September.
Not me, hard top only for me. I won't see mine until Nov-Mar anyway so i feel pretty confident they'll get the bugs worked out by then. Thanks though!
Advertisement

ApexNCBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
The Chad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Bronco
Outer Banks
Update from a 7/15 Blend with #5520 rotation. No email from Ford but checked my tracker and it shows an ETA now of 8-9. Few other on that thread are getting same changes.
FYI: 4 door OBX with MIC, TOW, LUX, NON SAS and live in NC
So some good news to start the week!

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 5.43.56 PM.png

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, FJ Cruiser
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Update from a 7/15 Blend with #5520 rotation. No email from Ford but checked my tracker and it shows an ETA now of 8-9. Few other on that thread are getting same changes.
FYI: 4 door OBX with MIC, TOW, LUX, NON SAS and live in NC
So some good news to start the week!

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 5.43.56 PM.png
Don't hold your breath too long...My said 07/26/2021. In Production since 06/29/2021.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Bronco
Black Diamond
Mine now shows estimated delivery 8/23. Blend date was 7/12, and my rotation was 3717. Seems like if this was legit, I would have a "Built" date on the tracker, as well.

Last edited:

Bigmoose

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Bronco
Black Diamond
Don't get excited about the delivery date. Mine says 6 days ago.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Bronco
Black Diamond
So are the estimated delivery dates similar to the Window Stickers? A new sticker is generated every 7 days. So if your order is >2 weeks "In Production" you win an Estimated Dealer Delivery date? Thanks for playing, LOL.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, FJ Cruiser
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

So are the estimated delivery dates similar to the Window Stickers? A new sticker is generated every 7 days. So if your order is >2 weeks "In Production" you win an Estimated Dealer Delivery date? Thanks for playing, LOL.
This is an "estimate" of the delivery based on the vehicle being built and where and how it is to be delivered. This probably should have been posted weeks ago.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Bronco
Black Diamond
This is an "estimate" of the delivery based on the vehicle being built and where and how it is to be delivered. This probably should have been posted weeks ago.
Odd that is just appeared yesterday, though, when my order has been in a status of "In Production" since 7/13 without a populated "Built" date. And, no email from Ford.

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Odd that is just appeared yesterday, though, when my order has been in a status of "In Production" since 7/13 without a populated "Built" date. And, no email from Ford.
This was your original intended delivery date (based on what I was reading). Sorry to say, I dont know if it is accurate. there are a lot of people sitting in production from the end of June and recently received these updates as well.
To put it all in perspective, yesterday, my tracker updated w/a delivery date of 7.13 and I have been "In Production" since 6.18

Advertisement

BuiltRight
Advertisement