Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yesā€¦.
Christ. My dealer said it's built and waiting to ship when I had to discuss some things on Saturday... FWIW, my sales guy isn't the most keen on the inside track on Bronco, so who knows.
Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah that kinda took the wind out of my sails too. Iā€™m hoping thatā€™s just a pessimistic predictionā€¦ā€¦
At the pace weā€™re at I was thinking I was optimistic. Not being negative, but being realistic. Still ā€˜21 so Iā€™ll be happy.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
At the pace weā€™re at I was thinking I was optimistic. Not being negative, but being realistic. Still ā€˜21 so Iā€™ll be happy.
If thatā€™s for last week, whatā€™s the estimate for those built this week?

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah I see, I guess we are just wondering if you have this on reliable source or if you have just lowered your expectations based on current happenings. Iā€™ll try and stay on the sunny side on this one and hope for an august delivery šŸ˜¬.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like everything that has happened they probably hope they can fix the issue before its widespread beyond a msg board and a Facebook group.
LOL, too late , look 4 posts above yours!

Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ah I see, I guess we are just wondering if you have this on reliable source or if you have just lowered your expectations based on current happenings. Iā€™ll try and stay on the sunny side on this one and hope for an august delivery šŸ˜¬.
Yes. Lol

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
And we just add a sprinkle of foreshadowingā€¦.
A0C2A2D9-A28E-4C5F-99FD-6B371187D9DB.jpeg

Say what you want about Elon. I personally donā€™t think heā€™s nearly as book-smart as his largest proponents will claim. But there are two things about him that you cannot dispute; the dude knows how to build a team; and he knows how to build a brand.
But he canā€™t make a profit off the sale of vehicles.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Auto shows, Super Celebration West and East, Ford Show in Carlisle......also again you're missing the point. Anyone with a reservation AND an order IS ALREADY A 99.9% SOLD BRONCO AND MONEY IN FORD'S POCKET. You can't do anything in those dealer demos that we couldn't do at Super Celebrations, where the true bronco folks go every year if possible. Also again it is my prerogative, because those could be and should be somebody's order, including mine. Ford has been advertising this for over a year now officially in case you missed it lmao. You must be a 4 door guy huh?

Also, why can't anyone with Ford answer my question? I've asked it in multiple places on multiple days, tagged Ross even.
Auto shows, Super Celebration West and East, Ford Show in Carlisle......also again you're missing the point. Anyone with a reservation AND an order IS ALREADY A 99.9% SOLD BRONCO AND MONEY IN FORD'S POCKET. You can't do anything in those dealer demos that we couldn't do at Super Celebrations, where the true bronco folks go every year if possible. Also again it is my prerogative, because those could be and should be somebody's order, including mine. Ford has been advertising this for over a year now officially in case you missed it lmao. You must be a 4 door guy huh?

Also, why can't anyone with Ford answer my question? I've asked it in multiple places on multiple days, tagged Ross even.
You're point isn't wrong, being a first night reservation and first day order, I want mine and to hell with dealer stock. But from a business perspective, they've already got us. We've been waiting years, and 95% of early reservation holders and members here, aren't going to back out if they told us it would be another six months. But that's just the first two years. The affluent non-enthusiust that saw a Bronco on the road the other day and walks into his local dealer with cash in hand won't convert to a sale when the salesman tells him "We'll have your's in in about two years". A year in now, all the dedicated buyers have a reservation or order, the well is dry, they need to get Broncos on the lots soon or it'll just fade away like it did 25 years ago

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The thought is our earlier builds is when they found the issues, held them and are replacing them while still building new vehicles, Ford isn't going to stop production to fix the ones sitting, they just have to take some as they go and swap and ship them. unfortunately depending on how they park them they probably started swapping the ones in the from the front so the oldest builds sitting there will also sit the longest until they get to the back of the lot......
aha, so it has impacted my scheduled build.
And we just add a sprinkle of foreshadowingā€¦.
A0C2A2D9-A28E-4C5F-99FD-6B371187D9DB.jpeg

Say what you want about Elon. I personally donā€™t think heā€™s nearly as book-smart as his largest proponents will claim. But there are two things about him that you cannot dispute; the dude knows how to build a team; and he knows how to build a brand.
Jeez, hopefully our broncos won't spontaneously combust !

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're point isn't wrong, being a first night reservation and first day order, I want mine and to hell with dealer stock. But from a business perspective, they've already got us. We've been waiting years, and 95% of early reservation holders and members here, aren't going to back out if they told us it would be another six months. But that's just the first two years. The affluent non-enthusiust that saw a Bronco on the road the other day and walks into his local dealer with cash in hand won't convert to a sale when the salesman tells him "We'll have your's in in about two years". A year in now, all the dedicated buyers have a reservation or order, the well is dry, they need to get Broncos on the lots soon or it'll just fade away like it did 25 years ago
Yep and that's disappointing on Ford's part. The affluent non-enthusiast most likely won't want to wait 6 months to buy that particular demo either imo.

Here's another one just posted....
20210719_213045.jpg

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct. Last I was told was that "the ink was drying" on the contract 3 weeks ago or so. I'm a bit surprised no specifics have been leaked out. Webasto has lost the contract for the MOD tops.
So if the contract was just signed, whatā€™s a realistic time frame for another company to actually start producing them in quantity?

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if the contract was just signed, whatā€™s a realistic time frame for another company to actually start producing them in quantity?
MY 23 and probably not a moment earlier.

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

hard tops all the way
screw the soft tops settlements .
I'm in the wait for a good looking and very functional top. 2022 is just around the corner.
What makes you think they will unfook these tops 5 months from now? This is an 18 month fix at best
Sponsored