Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not against them putting broncos on the lot, I'm against them putting "hard to fill orders due to parts constraints" that they've been claiming for months now on the lot. Thousands of first night "hard to fill orders due to parts constraints" guys and gals are watching their builds go to lots while we've heard nothing other than they can't build them because they don't have the parts. Yet apparently they do in some capacity. I'll take mine without a top at this point, buy a Bestop and Ford can figure out the Webastage fiasco and send me a hard top at some point.
Ford Bronco Bronco Production Update From MAP - July 19th 🏭 Screenshot_20210714-085839_Drive

Oh trust me, I understand the frustration. I'm still "In Production ".

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. Unfortunately i think I'm gonna get one anyway. Im lucky to have I've built at this point, but will be dealing with some fun warranty stuff im guessing.
I won’t lie, I’d take it too lol.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Production Update From MAP - July 19th 🏭 Screenshot_20210714-085839_Drive

Oh trust me, I understand the frustration. I'm still "In Production ".
You're light years ahead of me, when was your reservation placed? 10:27pm on 7/13 here and have heard zero.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Chief1301

Unfortunately, I will still be here in the apartment until my retirement which isn't until next year. I have been eligible for almost four years but I extended for the financial benefit of several contractual roll-ups I have coming. I will be flying to SC every other month until I retire. My family will be in SC permanent.

As for getting the Bronco to me, I guess it depends on what millennium it arrives. I will discuss with Shahram on availability for out-of-state delivery to avoid CA taxes on the purchase if it arrives within six months of my retirement date. If I take delivery in the state I have to pay CA taxes. We will see once I get an idea as to when it gets built. Depending on how this sorts itself out, I see an epic retirement road trip with the Bronco. I have several ideas floating in my head. Some ideas were generated after watching 'Western Star' by Springsteen. A worthy movie/music watch. I have a pretty big history throughout the country and to return to my roots and then arrive "home" in SC makes for an epic tale. I drove to CA in a race red vehicle. I might like driving home in one.
Sounds great! Being away from your family will be a little rough. But at our age, time flies. 😎 You'll be back home in no time. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Thank you for all you've done and continue to do as a First Responder. You and all your Fire Fighting Brothers and Sisters are greatly appreciated! All the best! 👍🇺🇲

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're light years ahead of me, when was your reservation placed? 10:27pm on 7/13 here and have heard zero.
Reserved 10:44 7/13
Ordered appox 3:30 1/20
Supposedly #5 of allocations but behind at least one first addition
2dr, BD, Squatch, Mid, Tow
"In Production" 6/21
Nothing since

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 10:44 7/13
Ordered appox 3:30 1/20
Supposedly #5 of allocations but behind at least one first addition
2dr, BD, Squatch, Mid, Tow
"In Production" 6/21
Nothing since
You're about 45 min ahead of me, I'm 10:27 CST. 2 Door Badlands, SAS, 2.7l, High, No tow, no Roof rails. #4 of 18 allocations and as of two weeks ago the dealer said they've had no builds pulled.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're about 45 min ahead of me, I'm 10:27 CST. 2 Door Badlands, SAS, 2.7l, High, No tow, no Roof rails. #4 of 18 allocations and as of two weeks ago the dealer said they've had no builds pulled.
Yeah sorry, EDT. Also 2.7, no roof rack. #5 of I think 12. Mine just got their 4dr obx soft top mannequin last week. Doesn't sound like any orders have been delivered yet

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Production Update From MAP - July 19th 🏭 Screenshot_20210712-220848_Chrome

A few days haha

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To be clear, I have no affiliation with Ford or any Dealership. This will be my 4th Bronco and 8th Ford. My point is that all of us here, and the other 100k reservation/order holders are the Ace in the hole. Ford is playing the long game on the Bronco. Ok, 5 or even 10k 21/22 order holders might get pissed and bail, but 5 or 10 years down the road, when there's 500k-a mil Broncos on the road, Ford won't care that you had to wait. But if they don't start putting them on dealer lots, which are empty of any kind of truck by the way, will kill the Bronco hype and in turn Ford as a whole. Yes I want mine now, but I really don't want to see the Bronco being only 21/22 maybe 23
I understand your logic but here’s mine, why put a Demo on a lot that by Fords own rules can’t be produced except for reservation holders? Use that unit to fill a reservation! Hmmm that‘s to simple to actually make sense, might just be a dumb Okie but thats what I would do.

95buckeye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford better PRAY that Toyota doesnt redesign the 4Runner anytime soon. Id jump ship in a minute if it has a removable roof because this is beyond annoying. If Webasto cant deliver, dump em. Im willing to spend 50K on a vehicle I really dont need with the main reason being a removable top. No point in a winter delivery so it can sit for months

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly... all of you with VIN's and blend dates and build dates... at this point I would be THRILLED if Ford.com actually showed the Bronco I ordered on the "My Reservations" page. I originally picked a Big Bend on 7/14 when I reserved and paid my $100 but I ended up ordering a Wildtrak. Yet when I log in to Ford it still shows a Big Bend and says "In Store Order". C'mon Ford, how difficult is it to update my order and picture? It's the little things...

Last edited:

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly... at this point I would be thrilled if Ford.com actually showed the Bronco I ordered on the "My Reservations" page. I originally picked Big Bend on 7/14 when I reserved and paid my $100 but I ended up ordering a Wildtrak. Yet when I log in to Ford it still shows Big Bend and says "In Store Order". C'mon Ford, how difficult is it to update my order and picture?
Right there with you. My badlands still show as an outer banks
Sponsored