First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Sasquatch package comes with bead lock capable wheels where most places beadlocks are illegal... how is ford getting around this? Will they be Street legal or will the wheels itself be legal but have an option to add the beadlock ring after?
They're beadlock CAPABLE, you have to buy the beadlock ring separate and do it yourself.

This thread is old. And I see a lot of misinformation just scanning it.

It has been my experience that dealerships are not the place to ask questions about your car. Unless your question is "how much."
Sponsored

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am a Ford dealer in Ohio. I am happy to answer any questions I can.
Thank you. My dealer submitted my FE early on me which clearly was gaming the system. Thankfully Ford allowed us to change dealerships and keep timestamp. Done and I ordered elsewhere. The thing is that. RSVP #1 stayed open at dealership #1 when they should have lost that rsvp and order. Now they will be rewarded with a Bronco to sell if I choose not to purchase the order they submitted and the Bronco I wanted at new dealership. Both are First Edition. Dealer #1 that I left even has a vin number and build date so it’s mine if I want it. I don’t. But they should not be rewarded for cheating the system. Being a FE, any way Ford can move the first rsvp to new dealership? Anyway I can stop dealer 1 from getting that Bronco? Who could I contact?