Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am a Ford employee in Ohio. I am happy to answer any questions I can
I heard that we may get a build and price tool in late August. Do you anticipate any info on interior scheme availability or details on the roof options before then?
Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What happened to velocity blue?

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does the 2.7L require premium fuel?

Sponsored
OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Awesome! I've got several questions!

Is the rubber flooring/drain plugs something that can be installed at a later date? (Say on the base model)

What is the maximum tire size for reliable use on the m190 front differential?

Will 33s require a lift to fit?

Are the rear quarter windows in the hardtop removable from all hardtops, or only the painted ones?

And lastly, the question I'm guessing you're not allowed to answer yet (hopefully I'm wrong on that) is the sasquatch package with the 2.7 going to make the base model $40k?
Not sure about a carpet delete option as of yet. Hopefully, they do add the rubberized flooring as an OEM.

Because you can get a 32-inch tire optional on all but the base, without the sasquatch package, I would assume you could squeeze 33's in there, don't quote me. When you add the sasquatch package you will get the high clearance suspension positon- bilstein -shocks, and higher clearance fender flares. The m190 dana differential does not change even with the sasquatch package on certain models. Therefore, my assumption is that the m190 will at the very least be capable of running 35s

I think a base model with the sasquatch package would be an awesome combo. I don't have the exact price on the sasquatch package as of yet, we are expecting about $5000 more for the package. That would put the base 2 dr around 34k.

All hard tops work the same on their respective models, regardless of paint or composite.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had no idea there was a visualizer!
Yeah! Check it out. It’s under the “gallery” heading. Very helpful. 360 views in each paint color (except velocity blue). :(

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah! Check it out. It’s under the “gallery” heading. Very helpful. 360 views in each paint color (except velocity blue). :(
Bloody hell, that's my top choice too lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I heard that we may get a build and price tool in late August. Do you anticipate any info on interior scheme availability or details on the roof options before then?
I was told probably August as well. Order bank to open maybe a month after. Unfortunately, I don't have any reliable info on the interior choices and combos. I will post them if I get them.

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

what was that white top? is it an appearance package? is is exclusive to some trims? is it even real?
I have seen the white top in some pre-production pics. I can't figure out if it will be available. It seems the only painted option will be shadow black. The rest will be a composite, grayish color, or so it seems. Wish I had more info on that

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do the 35s have be an all terrain option?
I don't believe so, only mud terrain. The 33s will be an all-terrain. Supposedly, Good year and Ford designed the Mud terrains specifically for the new Bronco.