First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Previously Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will tow option allow more than 3,500 lbs? With the power of the 2.7 should be no problem over 5,000lbs
Sponsored

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Performance Instagram eluded to the 4 door as preproduction but with aftermarket optional features
Screenshot_20200715-223647_Instagram.jpg
This would REALLY suck. The shadow black option should have been white.
And if it's after market, do I have to get the cage painted?
FORD, don't F this up

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great questions but you can see this guy is a salesperson at a Ford Dealer, he is not a Ford employee as he claims. He has not answered any question with any information other than that which is on Ford's website for any of us to read.
tenor.gif

This whole thread has been much ado about nada...

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
please tell me this is early prototype and design and these will actually fold flat or even flush? If not can we remove them?
Ford Bronco Bronco Questions? Ask a Ford dealer Screenshot_20200715-232428~2

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

please tell me this is early prototype and design and these will actually fold flat or even flush? If not can we remove them?
that was from when they crash tested it lol

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Performance Instagram eluded to the 4 door as preproduction but with aftermarket optional features
So by aftermarket, I assume the white top is not a Ford product? Regardless, really sucks I'd have to buy another top to get what I want.
The "aftermarket features" on that definitely refers to the wheels, which aren't Ford wheels (I find them ugly anyway).

With the roll cage being painted white, I find it hard to believe that that would be an aftermarket feature, as they wouldn't be painting the cage too. How they could not offer a white top when that's what most images show when you see pictures of the old Bronco are seems like an oversight if that's true.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes, with the sasquatch package. I apologize I misspoke earlier. You are correct.
Will the badlands also be $5000 to upgrade to sasquatch? Or will it be less. Much higher than what we were hoping

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very important question as this could be a non-starter for those with car seats / rear facing infant seats in the 4 dr

the 2 dr rear legroom shows just under 36” and the 4 dr is just over 36”.

Is that correct? Only 36” rear leg room on the 4 door? That’s 2” less than a wrangler which is already tight and comes with complaints. I noticed in photos there is a small angled piece between the seat bottom cushion and seat back so I HOPE that is throwing off the official measurement being from the inside seam of the angled piece, not the seat back. And the reality is there is more than 36” real world

Ford Bronco Bronco Questions? Ask a Ford dealer 5DF2AC0C-63AF-4CAC-9770-EB7721CCF573

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will tow option allow more than 3,500 lbs? With the power of the 2.7 should be no problem over 5,000lbs
I would hope so. Both powertrains are surely capable. The Ranger is 7500lb towing capable withe the 2.3. Unfortunately, Ford has not released a finalized tow guide to us yet.

NikeHighlander10

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will the 4-door option come with rear air vents built into the center console?

Sponsored
OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very important question as this could be a non-starter for those with car seats / rear facing infant seats in the 4 dr

the 2 dr rear legroom shows just under 36” and the 4 dr is just over 36”.

Is that correct? Only 36” rear leg room on the 4 door? That’s 2” less than a wrangler which is already tight and comes with complaints. I noticed in photos there is a small angled piece between the seat bottom cushion and seat back so I HOPE that is throwing off the official measurement being from the inside seam of the angled piece, not the seat back. And the reality is there is more than 36” real world

Ford Bronco Bronco Questions? Ask a Ford dealer 5DF2AC0C-63AF-4CAC-9770-EB7721CCF573
I am hoping to have all diagrammed dimension specs soon.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No, I have worked for a dealership for 22 years.
@lotdog69, what is your dealerships position on ADM?

If you give us the correct answer you may find yourself added to the No ADM Dealers thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dm-x-plans-special-discount-master-list.2010/
@lotdog69 Can you please answer this question we are all waiting to hear?

This is third or forth time you have been asked it so I assume since you are not answering you will be charging ADM - Additional Dealer Markup, over MSRP.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Screenshot_20200715-232428~2.png

i saw 2 videos on that specific truck. they were told to not pay attention to the final details especially the interior. the seat were not final and were basically just for the sake of having seats. the fit and finish on the interior included fake parts, lots of cheap plastic and unfinished bits. the pull for the seats to fold down was just a fabric that was cut in the seat top.

after looking at pre-production cars of the new defender, they final production version is so much different when it comes to fit and finishes. higher quality, more attention to detail. the pre-production show models are basically to take a look and see how people like the styling.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Besides beadlock capable wheels and 315 tires, what specifically does Sasquatch get you on the Badlands model?

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you please help us so we can switch our reservation from the “preferred” dealer that was assigned to the dealer we actually want.
Sponsored