Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally reserved a 2.7 liter. I have driven many 2.3 liters in the Ranger and it is more than capable. Plenty of power and outstanding torque. I also however love the 2.7. I have driven many F150's with this engine. If you ask me, It is seriously underrated. It really boils down to personal choice. I'm getting older, not sure I want to shift any more, lol My opinion, you can't go wrong with either. I know that's not really an answer. If I were going to do some serious off-roading or over landing, I would probably go with a manual for the crawl gear ratio.
Curious as to how you reserved the 2.7L? I reserved a Bronco but there was not anything there regarding selecting options.
Sponsored

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for helping out here on the forum. The question I have been wondering about is whether or not the "stabilizer bar disconnect" will be available as an option on trim levels other than the Badlands? I reserved the "Wildtrak" thinking it had the disconnect bit it looks like it does not. Do you know if it will be an option?

Thank you!
I don't know 100%, but I don't think so. If I get the information I will pass it along. It seems to me that Ford has tailored those two specific packages directly to drive type. I think they want to differentiate the two. One as a hardcore rock crawler, and one as a Baja runner. Not that the stabilizer bar couldn't come in handy on all models. I will keep digging.

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Curious as to how you reserved the 2.7L? I reserved a Bronco but there was not anything there regarding selecting options.
I should clarify. I will be adding the 2.7 on the one I reserved. Does that make more sense?

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will it be possible to get a base 2 door with some options that the big bend has like auto start?
I don't think so out of the gate. Keep in mind, the sync 4 should have standard fordpass connect, so you should be able to start, lock, unlock with your smart phone. All assuming of course you go with an automatic transmission.

Sponsored

I_am_Becks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-ordered first of 500 2015 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anybody knows the gross weight GVWR? Any chance it is over 6000LB?
Even the heaviest 4 doors will most likely be a couple a thousand pounds lighter.

Edit: Sorry misread GVWR. I was reading it as gross vehicle weight.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey @lotdog69 we really need some clarity on this one

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-not-fold-down-flat-they-fold-down-ramp.2095/

Is this just pre production? is it a screw up? or is that really as far as the seats fold?

I ordered my 2 door based on the fact the website said "fold flat". That isnt flat
I think in that picture they just didn't have the front seats up far enough for the initial dropping of the rear. If you study the pic, you can see the lower hinge section looks as if it is made to be flat. You can also notice how the rear seat headrest fold backwards as to clear the front seatbacks. I personally think they just didn't take the time to do it right in the pic. They are supposed to fold flat.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think in that picture they just didn't have the front seats up far enough for the initial dropping of the rear. If you study the pic, you can see the lower hinge section looks as if it is made to be flat. You can also notice how the rear seat headrest fold backwards as to clear the front seatbacks. I personally think they just didn't take the time to do it right in the pic. They are supposed to fold flat.
right thank you but i need an OFFICIAL answer. or picture. Im hearing of people maybe bumping up to 4 door because of the picture so it should be sorted fast in my opinion

Sponsored
OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I should be more clear about what I meant as well, sorry my brain is off today. By flat, I mean the rear seatbacks, not necessarily flat with the rear floor. I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. There very well may be a small rise on the 2 door where the base of the rear seats start, ie a ledge, and then flat backs. Sorry for the confusion. That is a pre-production model thou, so maybe they have made additional mods on the 2 dr.

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't think so out of the gate. Keep in mind, the sync 4 should have standard fordpass connect, so you should be able to start, lock, unlock with your smart phone. All assuming of course you go with an automatic transmission.
Also are the color options per model set in stone. I really like area51 but it’s not listed as a base option

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also are the color options per model set in stone. I really like area51 but it’s not listed as a base option
As far as I know, yes, set in stone. Why Ford just doesn't offer every color in every model is beyond me. They always do it. I wanted a Blue Jeans metallic with a sport appearance package on my F150 so bad. Nope, not available. Literally would just need to paint the bumpers and grill and done, not available. Makes no sense.

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

right thank you but i need an OFFICIAL answer. or picture. Im hearing of people maybe bumping up to 4 door because of the picture so it should be sorted fast in my opinion
I will try my best to get this info for you. I will keep you posted.