Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6) What is the Ford Warranty going to cover with regards to “off roading” since Ford is promoting the Bronco‘s performance capabilities and advertising to the Public that the vehicle is designed and used for Off Roading (driving over rocks/boulders, driving through mud and driving across creek beds)?
Don’t forget hauling ass over the Baja desert while jumping dunes!
Sponsored

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@lotdog69 since you work at a dealership, you may be able to shine some light on this for me.
What would be the approximate price increase when going to the automatic over the manual? And also the “mid” package over the standard equipment on a Big Bend?

I really just want remote start and a back up camera lol.

thanks for taking the time toanswer our questions as best as you can!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what I understand none of the Ecoboost engines "require" premium fuel but it has been determined that in the F-150 you are better off running premium because of the performance gains and any savings you might get by running regular are offset by this.
Unless you live in the Chicagland area, where premium fuel upcharge is one of the highest in the nation. Sometimes a dollar more per gallon. :(

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@lotdog69 since you work at a dealership, you may be able to shine some light on this for me.
What would be the approximate price increase when going to the automatic over the manual? And also the “mid” package over the standard equipment on a Big Bend?

I really just want remote start and a back up camera lol.

thanks for taking the time toanswer our questions as best as you can!
I'm not sure as of yet. We have not received the price list. Even though I shouldn't, I'm gonna take a guess for you and say around $1000. I really wish I could answer your questions precisely but, based on how ford has done packaging in the past, and the technologies are currently available on other vehicles, I would say the Mid Package will set you back an additional $1,500-$2500. Just a guess, but at least a somewhat educated one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you have any idea when the options pricing for the packages and individual items is going to be released?
I'm hoping next month
Do you have any idea when the options pricing for the packages and individual items is going to be released?
Not really. My hope is at the very least for us dealers, it will be by September. Usually, we get a price sheet around the same time we get the order guide. Honestly, that is also typically only a few weeks or days before they upload it to the Ford.com site. The good thing is, once that is up and running on Ford's site, you can build and spec til your heart's content. There will be plenty of time before its time to order by the end of the year. I'm ready for them just to be here already, such an exciting vehicle. I hate that we need to wait sooo looong. We have waited enough! lol

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm hoping next month

Not really. My hope is at the very least for us dealers, it will be by September. Usually, we get a price sheet around the same time we get the order guide. Honestly, that is also typically only a few weeks or days before they upload it to the Ford.com site. The good thing is, once that is up and running on Ford's site, you can build and spec til your heart's content. There will be plenty of time before its time to order by the end of the year. I'm ready for them just to be here already, such an exciting vehicle. I hate that we need to wait sooo looong. We have waited enough! lol
Curious as to how you reserved the 2.7L? I reserved a Bronco but there was not anything there regarding selecting options.
Thank you for the reply. I’m hoping that come November, Ford will have some production models for the dealers and the LA and S.F. Auto Shows so that we can touch and feel these vehicles before ordering one

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any time frame for accessories list release?

Mile630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any idea why they they have an old antennae on this thing when the Wrangler has none? Does this go away with higher trims or is it removable if you basically don't listen to the radio much if at all?
It was a two minute and $10 fox on my wrangler. I’d assume It to be the same with the Bronco.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was a two minute and $10 fox on my wrangler. I’d assume It to be the same with the Bronco.
Hmmmmmm......that being said, where is the satellite radio antenna mounted?

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks very much
Thought I saw from another dealer on here that the one you’re referring to was a pre production model and that it’s been corrected.

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought I saw from another dealer on here that the one you’re referring to was a pre production model and that it’s been corrected.
i dont know who is and isnt a dealer

i need hard info

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@lotdog69 right. That’s what I figured. Wasn’t looking for specific numbers because I know price lists aren’t available, just a decent educated guess given the current option prices. I haven’t bought a new car since 2015 so it’s been a while lol. Even then I just walked in and said “you’ve got this car on the lot and I want it, let’s make it happen.”
Thank you!

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmmmmmm......that being said, where is the satellite radio antenna mounted?
I wonder if it’s the little bump in the rear crossmember? Circled in blue...

Ford Bronco Bronco Questions? Ask a Ford dealer C1A48468-A2B9-4C9A-BEDA-71E0B4761580
Sponsored