Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all from Dubai ..

We are an off road group most of us owning jeeps, I tried XJ, ZJ, JL, JK and Toyota FJ, Landcruser etc ..

Like most of you I'm here because i was waiting for the new bronco, bought a 1993 used but to be honest it was a bad experience for me don't get me wrong, it got a strong engine but others are better to drive in the real sand dunes was expecting better handling !!

Jeep are good over the years need small modifications and off you go specially the 3.6 pentastar any way I'm here not to talk about other cars but like most of you just love cars and like to talk about them !!

Back to the amazing new Bronco ..
Here is my questions :

Can the 2.7 Ecoboost handle the heat, I mean real hot weather 105 to 130F 40 to 55C ?

Yes no body well go to the desert in this weather for fun but i like to DD my cars and in summer this is our weather how the turbo can handle this heat ?

Transmission .. I read that the 10 speed transmission is not that good can someone give us a good idea about it or if any problems with it ..?

Yes i love manual but sadly its not with 2.7 and I think dealer here well not bring the 2.3 any idea if Ford will put the manual on the 2.7 engine in the future ?

There are many different trims which one you choose and why I'm confused between them .. let me hear what's your choice and why so i can change my mind !!

For now my choice is Carbonized Gray two Doors Outer Banks !

Saw a YouTube video that tank size is a lot smaller than 4 doors can any one confirm that ?

Many of you know about jeep wave do i need to grow my beard for my next bronco !!

Sorry if there is mistakes English is my second language ..

Waiting to hear from you
Thanks ..
Sponsored

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can the 2.7 Ecoboost handle the heat, I mean real hot weather 105 to 130F 40 to 55C ?
Yes, despite what many people think, we have deserts in the US too that get just as hot and the 2.7 has been out for long enough and tested in these areas to prove it is a non-issue.

Transmission .. I read that the 10 speed transmission is not that good can someone give us a good idea about it or if any problems with it ..?
10 Speed gets mainly positive reviews. I think they had some issues with it in the beginning with the Mustang, but it's been worked out for the most part. It's used on Raptor too...which tends to get abused by some people.

Welcome to the forums! Trim all comes down to your personal needs. There is a post with a poll to select your trim and everyone has commented on their reasoning for their selections there. Go check it out and you might get some good ideas!

GMnut8541

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Impala SS 396, 86 GMC k30, 14 Silverado 6.2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all from Dubai ..

We are an off road group most of us owning jeeps, I tried XJ, ZJ, JL, JK and Toyota FJ, Landcruser etc ..

Like most of you I'm here because i was waiting for the new bronco, bought a 1993 used but to be honest it was a bad experience for me don't get me wrong, it got a strong engine but others are better to drive in the real sand dunes was expecting better handling !!

Jeep are good over the years need small modifications and off you go specially the 3.6 pentastar any way I'm here not to talk about other cars but like most of you just love cars and like to talk about them !!

Here is my questions :

Yes no body well go to the desert in this weather for fun but i like to DD my cars and in summer this is our weather how the turbo can handle this heat ?

Yes i love manual but sadly its not with 2.7 and I think dealer here well not bring the 2.3 any idea if Ford will put the manual on the 2.7 engine in the future ?

There are many different trims which one you choose and why I'm confused between them .. let me hear what's your choice and why so i can change my mind !!

Saw a YouTube video that tank size is a lot smaller than 4 doors can any one confirm that ?

Many of you know about jeep wave do i need to grow my beard for my next bronco !!

Waiting to hear from you
Thanks ..
Hi Ahmed,

I work in the middle east and travel and visit in Dubai quite a bit. I live in the mountains of Nevada/California and am getting the 2 door Badlands with 2.3 and the manual with no Sasquatch. If I were you and lived in Dubai, would definitely get the Wildtrak 2 door with the auto, 2.7 and Sasquatch. This is based on seeing the terrain you have out there. The Baja mode with the 2.7 would be a blast in UAE.

Last edited:

SVR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all from Dubai ..

Here is my questions :

Waiting to hear from you
Thanks ..
For the price here in UAE I think you should get the wildtrack , it came standard with every option except high/lux package & leather seats

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the forum!!
It’s great to see people from overseas on here.
I spent a couple years in Bahrain way back and went to Debai a few times. Awesome place. I want to go back with my family some time soon.
Good luck with your 2021 Bronco search.

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was all fired up with the BRONCO CHILL INFO.

@Weld3z Death valley in Eastern Cali.
Ford Bronco Bronco questions from Dubai Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 6.18.13 AM

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was all fired up with the BRONCO CHILL INFO.

@Weld3z Death valley in Eastern Cali.
Ford Bronco Bronco questions from Dubai Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 6.18.13 AM
That’s pretty close the the weather in the Middle East. I’ve seen it up to the 130s while I was there for a couple years.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
السلام عليكم وأهلا بكم للمنتدى لمشجعي برونكو الجيل السادسة
عفوا لان اللغة العربية هي لغتي الثاني

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will Bronco be sold in Dubai? Or will you just buy one and import it?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the forum Ahmed. I don't have much for suggestions on your needs for driving in your country, but I can speak a little to the 10 speed tranny. My wife has one in her Mustang GT, and it is different from the 6 speeds she has had over the years. I'm quite sure the tune in the tranny will be different for the Bronco compared to the Mustang, but the 10 speed works quite well. In the cars it is kind of lazy while changing gears in standard drive mode, but put it in "Sport" mode and it really comes alive with quick up/down shifts. And the rev match is amazing. All in all I'm happy with the 10 speed in the Mustang so far. I am hoping Ford will tune the 10 speed in the Bronco properly for what we will expect from the vehicle. I think you will like the way it operates. Hope this helps a little.

Sponsored

SVR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will Bronco be sold in Dubai? Or will you just buy one and import it?
Yes it’s available, you can also pay deposit to reserve your place in line,

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I lived in Dubai for 6 months. The Wildtrak trim with the Sasquatch package as standard would be the PERFECT option For Dubai, given the desert terrain surrounding the UAE, and with your low fuel prices, you won’t feel much of a pinch from lower fuel economy due to the 35” tires.
Sponsored