HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They look cool but don't you have to cut concept cool factor by 30%+ to equal actual vehicle?????
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
They look cool but don't you have to cut concept cool factor by 30%+ to equal actual vehicle?????
I think this is a reverse-prototype. The actual thing will be cooler than the prototype.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, Moray posted this a few days ago, I haven't seen it posted here yet. Based on how different the projected cabin shape is I thought this might be the real deal right here, but given how aggressive the flares are and how long the wheelbase still is, I'm guessing that this is just a clay model of the Bronco R, that the cabin was modified by the engineers during fabrication, and they're projecting it to compare/see the graphics on the clay model.

Callum Model.png

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So, Moray posted this a few days ago, I haven't seen it posted here yet. Based on how different the projected cabin shape is I thought this might be the real deal right here, but given how aggressive the flares are and how long the wheelbase still is, I'm guessing that this is just a clay model of the Bronco R, that the cabin was modified by the engineers during fabrication, and they're projecting it to compare/see the graphics on the clay model.

Ford Bronco Bronco R Concept Sketches! Callum Model
I thought the same thing, clay model specifically for the R.

Deleted member 2346

These are from Moray Callum's(VP of design/ FoMoCo) instagram. Seems like there MUST be some stuff we can glean from them!

https://www.instagram.com/moraycallum/

My initial thought is I can see a bit more what they're going for with the look, and I absolutely love it.

R5.PNG
R4.PNG
R3.PNG
R2.PNG
R1.PNG
I really like their take on the "stinger" front bumper in the first sketch. I feel the second two pics really show us the bronco. Even the rear fender curves down in the back slightly (unlike the real R) to match the curve in the massive taillight housing, possibly signaling WHY the taillight is shaped that way. There's a reason these taillights are this massive and I feel its because most of it will be exposed... Or maybe I'm crazy lol.
Ford Bronco Bronco R Concept Sketches! Ford-Bronco-R-Race-Prototype-29_LI

Last edited by a moderator:

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like their take on the "stinger" front bumper in the first sketch. I feel the second two pics really show us the bronco. Even the rear fender curves down in the back slightly (unlike the real R) to match the curve in the massive taillight housing, possibly signaling WHY the taillight is shaped that way. There's a reason these taillights are this massive and I feel its because most of it will be exposed... Or maybe I'm crazy lol.
Ford Bronco Bronco R Concept Sketches! Ford-Bronco-R-Race-Prototype-29_LI
You might be onto someing. I noted before that none of the prototypes we have seen in the wild have rear quarters on them. which can mean easy panel replacement. Or perhaps something more extreme.
Ford Bronco Bronco R Concept Sketches! 1580840653389
Sponsored