Nickp

Black Diamond
Staff member
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
ALMOST THERE! Chugging along right now too.
B35B9C76-DDA3-4AE3-8B2C-E5E4D604DA50.jpeg

Frank N

Base
First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Clubs

Meh congrats but impress me with the stock squatch making the run...

ac360

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Clubs

Happy Thanksgiving!

7166BA5E-2AF9-4105-899C-B1D61CCE0C60.jpeg
Is that a Ferrari 512 Modulo by Pininfarina? I remembered seeing this car in "Car and Driver" when I was a teen in the 80's. At the time, I though this was a new car, but later learned that it was a concept car first shown in 1970 (the year I was born) at the Geneva Auto Show. By the time I first saw it in a magazine, it was already 15+ years old. To my teenage eyes it was beautiful and futuristic. To this day, I think the Modulo is still the most beautiful car ever. The design has stood up to the test of time. Thank you for sharing the picture. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jim Glickenhaus

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SCG Boot
Is that a Ferrari 512 Modulo by Pininfarina? I remembered seeing this car in "Car and Driver" when I was a teen in the 80's. At the time, I though this was a new car, but later learned that it was a concept car first shown in 1970 (the year I was born) at the Geneva Auto Show. By the time I first saw it in a magazine, it was already 15+ years old. To my teenage eyes it was beautiful and futuristic. To this day, I think the Modulo is still the most beautiful car ever. The design has stood up to the test of time. Thank you for sharing the picture. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hi
Yes that is Ferrari 512S Modulo by Pininfarina.
We acquired it directly from Pininfarina a few years ago.

Advertisement

Advertisement