Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's very interesting the First Edition Carryover is separate from hand-raiser allocations. I was looking for this info thanks...

A guy posted on Facebook.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Allocation Formula Revealed A506F680-17BA-49C3-9F0C-AC4CEA256C0D

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Need more info. His dealer send him that?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

well at least they took care of the FEs that didnt get built. its interesting on the hand raisers because that number is prolly really high across the board and may just be a number Ford approved.

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These three 'channels' must be the results of some undisclosed computation. There were thousands of reservation hand raisers and the odds are low that this dealership had none. Agree with the above, this doesn't tell us much other than, there are three 'channels' of mutually exclusive computation that go into the equation for total allocation per dealer.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should block the dealers name for their own protection.

It doesn't give much info on the formula though
I was thinking the same thing, but the fact the OP got it from a post on Facebook, I'd say it's too late and already on the "Interwebz."

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there a way to see the formula on regular broncos from my dealer besides asking since their not giving.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a way to see the formula on regular broncos from my dealer besides asking since their not giving.
The last allocation for normal Broncos that I have seen for 2022 was 50% total Ford sales, 25% Bronco SPORT sales, 25% Bronco reservations. Who knows if Ford is even keeping to that now though.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Allocation Formula Revealed 1647539378490

This was Ford's original formula in development, but they scrapped it and decided to flip a coin and/or take bribes.
Is the answer 4?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They don't want dealers releasing this info. for a bunch of different reasons. Ford published the "formula" last year but honestly, they don't show us the specific VINs, number or models of vehicles actually going into it. I can tell you we got no Raptor allocations. My zone got about 5, two of those went to FE customers that didn't get built. Based on our estimated allocation, I call total BS on the formula they put out. None of that really matters since they can't/aren't able to build them anyway.

Last edited:

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anybody heard any confirmation on the number of 2022 Bronco Raptors being produced?

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These three 'channels' must be the results of some undisclosed computation. There were thousands of reservation hand raisers and the odds are low that this dealership had none. Agree with the above, this doesn't tell us much other than, there are three 'channels' of mutually exclusive computation that go into the equation for total allocation per dealer.
I think it means hand raisers that were already told they had an allocation, since we already know many hand raisers didn't get an allocation. Ford needs a way to dole out the allocated vehicles to the dealerships.
Sponsored