O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In my opinion, one of the reasons F150 Raptors do so well is that that are so clearly an improved LOOK compared to regular F150's, and many would argue that the Bronco Raptor looks worse/weirder than a sasquatch or lifted/modded Bronco. Sometimes name recognition isn't enough & can actually water down a name like Raptor. Long live the Warthog (with different flares).
Sponsored

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In my opinion, one of the reasons F150 Raptors do so well is that that are so clearly an improved LOOK compared to regular F150's, and many would argue that the Bronco Raptor looks worse/weirder than a sasquatch or lifted/modded Bronco. Sometimes name recognition isn't enough & can actually water down a name like Raptor. Long live the Warthog (with different flares).
I agree that the F150 Raptor does look way better than the standard F150. Definitely. That said, and I might need to be put in the concussion protocol, the Bronco Raptor definitely looks way better that then Bronco SAS IMO. It took me a little while, and initially I wasnā€™t there, but now I love the wide, vented, in-your-face, riding on 37ā€, thoat punch that this thing is - yes, even the fenders.

This might be a bit more of an aquired taste than the F150 Raptor, but that one also has evolved a lot since the Gen 1 in ā€˜09. The latest is much more like the Bronco Raptor with the hood, 37ā€™s, lights etc. Still, I am betting we see far more folks come over to the dark side once they see them rolling around in real life.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree that the F150 Raptor does look way better than the standard F150. Definitely. That said, and I might need to be put in the concussion protocol, the Bronco Raptor definitely looks way better that then Bronco SAS IMO. It took me a little while, and initially I wasnā€™t there, but now I love the wide, vented, in-your-face, riding on 37ā€, thoat punch that this thing is - yes, even the fenders.

This might be a bit more of an aquired taste than the F150 Raptor, but that one also has evolved a lot since the Gen 1 in ā€˜09. The latest is much more like the Bronco Raptor with the hood, 37ā€™s, lights etc. Still, I am betting we see far more folks come over to the dark side once they see them rolling around in real life.
Iā€™d agree with your comment - was not a fan of the Gen I F150 Raptor, but certainly Gen 3. For the Bronco, Iā€™m guessing people need to really see these in person and the scale to judge them, as even photos of a SAS doesnā€™t do it justice.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The one on BAT sold for 130k

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The one on BAT sold for 130k
I would say that was an exception given it was at 109k at the end before two dik swinging bidders went at it.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would say that was an exception given it was at 109k at the end before two dik swinging bidders went at it.
A third "dik swinging bidder" actually came in at the end and won the auction. I think an expected price for a newly delivered Raptor is ~$115k. In most cases this is only $10k to the seller based on all the ADM going on out there.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A third "dik swinging bidder" actually came in at the end and won the auction. I think an expected price for a newly delivered Raptor is ~$115k. In most cases this is only $10k to the seller based on all the ADM going on out there.
must of miss that I was watching to see how high whats his handle was bidding who knows the market.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On Bringatrailer...

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor auction prices not impressive so far Screenshot_20221007-121124_Chrome

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Three more that sold at Mecum today - quite the result on the CO (includes buyerā€™s premium).

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor auction prices not impressive so far 40D434D0-20FF-49C4-958B-409EA234EC3D

OP
OP
DwnSth

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Three more that sold at Mecum today - quite the result on the CO (includes buyerā€™s premium).
Wow! Those are crazy numbers! Don't get the 206k...something isn't right about that. Odd so many ebay never hit reserve. Wonder what the current one on cars and bids will do?

Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow! Those are crazy numbers! Don't get the 206k...something isn't right about that. Odd so many ebay never hit reserve. Wonder what the current one on cars and bids will do?
Agreed on the $200k result, as that just seems so far above anything else to date. Didnā€™t watch it live, but was with the other two.

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One ran at Tulsa yesterday and didnā€™t get a bid at $105k.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ya there all going for over a 100,000 grand

2 of them have a current bid of 101 and 106 grand

the rest are 120-150 grand buy it now.

Still trying to find where they arenā€™t selling.

Msrp on a raptor is 68,000+
Prices have dropped IMO due the the economy, interest rates... It's tough to predict with the politics and the market.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would sell my all black, forged wheels, carbon interior, orange belts bronco raptor for a price like that black one that sold

OP
OP
DwnSth

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs