Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My exact build but with Eruption Green Metallic :)

That will look sweet. Had a green 2007 Tundra and that kinda ruined my green vehicle days.
Sponsored

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That will look sweet. Had a green 2007 Tundra and that kinda ruined my green vehicle days.
Damn I hope I don't feel the same! I haven't had a green car yet so that is high on my list.

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 4x4, 98 Ls Tj on tons
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Time will tell lol, GT holder told no by ford after hand raise but my build was a 2 door but my dealer that i have bought from starting in 1972 gave me their only allotment, yep paid $10,000 adm but I buying to wheel and want it this year and after seeing it at KOH, the modifications Ford did are worth it to me . Now if Ford will build it that yet to be seen
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Build and Price is open!!!! Post your build order 3-14-22 -1
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Build and Price is open!!!! Post your build vehicle (1)

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Time will tell lol, GT holder told no by ford after hand raise but my build was a 2 door but my dealer that i have bought from starting in 1972 gave me their only allotment, yep paid $10,000 adm but I buying to wheel and want it this year and after seeing it at KOH, the modifications Ford did are worth it to me . Now if Ford will build it that yet to be seen
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Build and Price is open!!!! Post your build vehicle (1)
Looks good except for your priority code should not be 99 that puts a hold on it I would ask the dealership about it

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford won't build it with that DORA sheet. The priority code is 99 (do not build). You might want your dealer to change it to a 10-19 priority code.

Sponsored

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

changed my mind went with standard wheels instead of the option 2 beadlocks and used that saved money on the lux. can always add wheels later but you cant add lux later so i figured what the hell. code orange, blue leather, orange belts, lux and more impatience to wait.

OP
OP
Riverat

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
changed my mind went with standard wheels instead of the option 2 beadlocks and used that saved money on the lux. can always add wheels later but you cant add lux later so i figured what the hell. code orange, blue leather, orange belts, lux and more impatience to wait.
That was my thinking as well. I went with the standard wheels and will use the $1900 saved from the upgrade to go towards a separate set of wheels and tires for offroad.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hard to beat $2k for a set of forged beadlock capable wheels
youre really not wrong at all and i do love those wheels a lot but i'll be honest, i will take this beast out off roading but nothing extreme enough to need the beadlock as ive never paid this much for a vehicle before and would like to keep it as long as possible with no accidents. plus the standard wheels would be cheaper to replace if needed as well. also hoping at some point someone will be selling their beadlocks for aftermarket anyway lol.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

same on wheels, I am most likely buying some Methods with bead grip tech and call it a day.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

same on wheels, I am most likely buying some Methods with bead grip tech and call it a day.
i LITERALLY was just looking at methods last night myself lol, they have a few designs that are really good looking

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's exactly what I'm doing, as well. They have a significant percentage of capability, relative to the beadlocks, without the weight, expense and maintenance hassle.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i LITERALLY was just looking at methods last night myself lol, they have a few designs that are really good looking
IIRC, the early version of the Bronco shown w/ the donuts doors had Methods and 37's.

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 4x4, 98 Ls Tj on tons
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford won't build it with that DORA sheet. The priority code is 99 (do not build). You might want your dealer to change it to a 10-19 priority code.

That was before i signed the order, already have email it is now in the system
Sponsored