First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 4x4, 98 Ls Tj on tons
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks good except for your priority code should not be 99 that puts a hold on it I would ask the dealership about it

thats before i signed the order
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Build and Price is open!!!! Post your build confermation
Sponsored

OP
OP
Riverat

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard to beat $2k for a set of forged beadlock capable wheels
I looked at it this way. Ford is charging $1900 to upgrade to the beadlock capable wheels. I can get a set of Method beadlocks and BFG MT for $3300. That is only $1400 more to have two full sets of wheels and tires one for street and one to beat up off road. That being said the factory beadlock capable wheels are pretty damn nice looking. Tough choice for sure

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Build and Price is open!!!! Post your build 20220315_162836

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 4x4, 98 Ls Tj on tons
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I looked at it this way. Ford is charging $1900 to upgrade to the beadlock capable wheels. I can get a set of Method beadlocks and BFG MT for $3300. That is only $1400 more to have two full sets of wheels and tires one for street and one to beat up off road. That being said the factory beadlock capable wheels are pretty damn nice looking. Tough choice for sure
the backspacing will have to be close to factory settings as fender clearance and interference with inboard shock will have to be closely watched, i run raceline on my built jku had methods they burped below 12 my raceline will hange to 6 all day long out in Moab. In short not all beadlocks are equal jmo

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What do you think the stock 17" alloys with BFG KO2's will sell for however?

If you can get 2500, better off to go stock and get the methods or w.e. you really want

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What do you think the stock 17" alloys with BFG KO2's will sell for however?

If you can get 2500, better off to go stock and get the methods or w.e. you really want
The upgraded wheels look nice and if the stock ones weren't black I would have upgraded. I'm not going to run beadlocks so getting a beadlock capable wheel is pointless. I figure if I don't like the stock wheels when it comes time for the first tire change I'll consider swapping them out then. I really don't see any reason for my use case to need swapping them out though.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The upgraded wheels look nice and if the stock ones weren't black I would have upgraded. I'm not going to run beadlocks so getting a beadlock capable wheel is pointless. I figure if I don't like the stock wheels when it comes time for the first tire change I'll consider swapping them out then. I really don't see any reason for my use case to need swapping them out though.
Same, i would love to have the beadlocks but i wont ever use them to their full intended purpose. plus if you watch the bronco nation video on the testing of the raptor in the desert over that crazy rock terrain, most of the broncos were on the standard wheel anyway and they held up fine

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same, i would love to have the beadlocks but i wont ever use them to their full intended purpose. plus if you watch the bronco nation video on the testing of the raptor in the desert over that crazy rock terrain, most of the broncos were on the standard wheel anyway and they held up fine
The only time I would possibly get use out of them is when I go snow wheeling and drop to like 7-8 PSI but normally the bead freezes and you don't have an issue either way. When I'm doing desert stuff I wont be airing down.

terrapete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R / 76 Scout / 65 Scout
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

terrapete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R / 76 Scout / 65 Scout
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice Code Orange build. I ordered the same! I don't think there were any Golden Tickets in Canada. My dealer got an allotment for a Braptor so my deposit became an order. I may get this before my wife gets her Wildtrak off Ice Mountain...

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All the DORA sheets posted here have a line that says "Job #2 Order" as a no-cost line item. Anyone know exactly what that means?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
don't forget for the oem beadlocks, you need to buy the actual beadlock rings ($800) to convert them to beadlocks.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford production year is divided into Job 1 and Job 2. Job 1 just ended and Job2 is starting up ... and Warthog is included in Job2 production cycle.

Analogy >> students say Semester 1 or Semester 2.

Hopes this makes sense.

All the DORA sheets posted here have a line that says "Job #2 Order" as a no-cost line item. Anyone know exactly what that means?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OEM bead locks are not light. You think they would be lighter but they are not.

F150 Raptor base cast wheel is lighter than the Forged Beadlock option. That beadlock ring with bolts is heavy

The upgraded Raptor beadlock wheels are forged which will be lighter and stronger than the stock cast wheels. Method forged beadlocks are double the cost of their cast beadlocks so make sure you're comparing the same thing.

https://www.methodracewheels.com/products/202-forged-machined?variant=18832942273

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

OEM bead locks are not light. You think they would be lighter but they are not.

F150 Raptor base cast wheel is lighter than the Forged Beadlock option. That beadlock ring with bolts is heavy
I was about to ask this. No way the beadlocks are lighter than the alloys.

Seeing that I too won't be using beadlocks to their full functionality, and if I air down itll be on the beach at about 16 psi, the alloys are the way to go. Lighter and save $1900
Sponsored