Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I couldn't find anything but wondering if anyone heard if Ford will continue to build the Bronco Raptor in the subsequent years to come?
If so, I imagine they would still be limited.
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I couldn't find anything but wondering if anyone heard if Ford will continue to build the Bronco Raptor in the subsequent years to come?
If so, I imagine they would still be limited.
While technically it was never announced I don't think anyone believes the Raptor is a single, really half, a year run. I'm willing to bet a large sum of money they keep making these.

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They definitely will. It's not just a limited run. There is a great deal of unique development tied up with the Bronco Raptor which means they need an ongoing return on investment. Production will have it's share of constraints but they will be available to order at some point.

OP
OP
kbutler1

kbutler1

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While technically it was never announced I don't think anyone believes the Raptor is a single, really half, a year run. I'm willing to bet a large sum of money they keep making these.
I truly hope so. I get all the constraints right now but to have the Raptor be so limited is a bit surprising.
Sponsored