Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

100% of the money goes to charity... so it is a tax write off.
Technically - but the buyer received the consideration of the Raptor so only $270k is a write-off.
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That color is amazing

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
QUESTION: - how is that in comparison to the Hot pepper color - ? Looks pretty damn close or is that actually Hot Pepper renamed - :rolleyes:

Anyway, I can do a lot with $240K to make my Wildtrack look and perform a whole lot better than that - but I get it ... First one and all (personally who cares)
Very different. Hot Red Pepper is a metallic Tricoat, its darker. It also changes color bit in different lighting.

When parked close to each other on a sunny day, Code Orange is very orange, Hot red pepper is a deep red. They do not even look similar.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

QUESTION: - how is that in comparison to the Hot pepper color - ? Looks pretty damn close or is that actually Hot Pepper renamed - :rolleyes:

Anyway, I can do a lot with $240K to make my Wildtrack look and perform a whole lot better than that - but I get it ... First one and all (personally who cares)
In the shade Code Orange looks Red, in direct sunlight its orange.

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know I am nuts, but doesn't it seem like the "sport" Bronco should have two doors? How many four door Mustangs, Camaros or Corvettes are out there? 🤔

(running for cover now)

Sponsored

Coachtroy20

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What are the chances Code Orange becomes available on lower trims in future years? Been holding out for an option similar to calypso coral/competition orange.

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I am nuts, but doesn't it seem like the "sport" Bronco should have two doors? How many four door Mustangs, Camaros or Corvettes are out there? 🤔

(running for cover now)
There a lot of 4 door mustangs now. Lol.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor (Code Orange) Photos at Barrett Jackson Auction 9F487171-CC78-4866-AADC-208BCCD89EB0

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
it will never happen. Code Orange is exclusive to Ford Performance and I bet 2022 will be the last year you will see Code Orange.

What are the chances Code Orange becomes available on lower trims in future years? Been holding out for an option similar to calypso coral/competition orange.

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jill says it looks like the Hot Pepper Red minus the metallic/pearl in it. :)

OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's red in pics, but I have a CO Raptor.. in person.. its all orange, so I think it provides mixed signals to some people in the market for this car when they think they're getting a hot red with an orange hue.. in person from 40 feet away you'll get a red eyeball of it but any closer and you're like ahhhh.. yes thats all orange.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor (Code Orange) Photos at Barrett Jackson Auction 9F487171-CC78-4866-AADC-208BCCD89EB0
I seen that color a lot in person working at ford. I love it. It is a three-stage paint and I prefer that over the code orange (to me, the code orange is the same as the Hot Pepper Red without the metallics/pearls mixed in it). - Jill from 1Five1 Garage

Sponsored
OP
OP
1Five1 Garage

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it will never happen. Code Orange is exclusive to Ford Performance and I bet 2022 will be the last year you will see Code Orange.
Even if Ford cancels the color - as long as you get the color code, you can go to a shop and paint it whatever color you want. Now keep in mind, Jill has been in the body shop business for quite some time now, and she also stated to me, if you do get the vehicle repainted but don't plan on keeping it until the wheels fly off, the value will drop a bit because it is a color change/full repaint. So that's up to the owner of the vehicle. If they plan on keeping the vehicle until the wheels fly off - it's an option. Also, don't forget if you do full color change on any vehicle, you may need to visit the DMV to get it re-registered under the new color. Check with the local DMV first.

Dstepovi

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks Area51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Three things I don’t like. The grill , the fender flares, and four doors. However the pooch is fantastic!
Love the color. Ok with four doors. The flares and the graphics - not so much. Love the pooch as well.

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

It’s not just about being “first”. The charitable aspect plays a large part. And I can assure you, whoever bought that can use the tax break. In other words, 350k to that person isn’t a life changing amount.