Sponsored

Bronco Raptor, Color match flares azure gray, matte wrap, blacked out vent n skid

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Was just a placeholder, cheap amazon one... I ended up doing a 30in s8 BD light bar, and had a custom bar fab'd. We used the proper anchors from the actual bronco bar, and worked it from there to frame out the light bar. I didn't want the FORD decal to be blocked since I matched it up with the paint.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 4.15.54 PM.png

Mind if I asked who painted your flares and what you paid?
Sponsored

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Was just a placeholder, cheap amazon one... I ended up doing a 30in s8 BD light bar, and had a custom bar fab'd. We used the proper anchors from the actual bronco bar, and worked it from there to frame out the light bar. I didn't want the FORD decal to be blocked since I matched it up with the paint.

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 4.15.54 PM.png
Love the setup man! Very clean (y)
Best,
Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201

OP
OP
Mobrap

Mobrap

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mind if I asked who painted your flares and what you paid?
well wasn't just flares... I did a ton of stuff so can't really break it out... black out vents and skid, match flares and stealth wrap the whole thing, bar, lights, CB, jack/tank/mount, etc

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
well wasn't just flares... I did a ton of stuff so can't really break it out... black out vents and skid, match flares and stealth wrap the whole thing, bar, lights, CB, jack/tank/mount, etc
i want to color match the top, flares, grill, handles, mirror caps and the silver bumper pieces. I’m in LA too, so I was curious who did the work on yours.

OP
OP
Mobrap

Mobrap

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i want to color match the top, flares, grill, handles, mirror caps and the silver bumper pieces. I’m in LA too, so I was curious who did the work on yours.
Ah yeah, you going full G style.. Burbank Auto Detail, dudes are great... tell em Azure Grey Raptor sent you lol...
Sponsored