Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, can't wait for all my rich friends to order the Raptor, freeing up my Wildtrack or maybe the special addition.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If this is correct and the Raptor will be "available in the Summer of 2022", would the official reveal be Fall/Winter 2021? Based on the Raptor tease video released recently, they said something like more info before the next Jurassic Park movie (scheduled for June 10, 2022). That made me believe the official reveal would be early 2022 and available late 2022.

Any thoughts on the Raptor timeline going forward?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I read somewhere that early Q1, more info will be released.

Also someone here posted an internal memo sent to dealership from Ford with Bronco Raptor FAQs about allocation and the ordering process and all these questions had this message >> More info will be revealed in the coming weeks. It is interesting that "weeks" was used and not months.

I suspect Ford will debut the Braptor with the movie.

If this is correct and the Raptor will be "available in the Summer of 2022", would the official reveal be Fall/Winter 2021? Based on the Raptor tease video released recently, they said something like more info before the next Jurassic Park movie (scheduled for June 10, 2022). That made me believe the official reveal would be early 2022 and available late 2022.

Any thoughts on the Raptor timeline going forward?

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Truth, there will be folks driving around in their electric Lightning F 150’s before 85% of Bronco reservation/ order holders will be.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’d bet a small sum of money that you won’t be able to “convert” to a Bronco Raptor. You’ll have to find a dealer with an allocation same as the Shelby mustangs and F-150 raptor.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I read somewhere that early Q1, more info will be released.

Also someone here posted an internal memo sent to dealership from Ford with Bronco Raptor FAQs about allocation and the ordering process and all these questions had this message >> More info will be revealed in the coming weeks. It is interesting that "weeks" was used and not months.

I suspect Ford will debut the Braptor with the movie.
I was thinking the same regarding the debut with the movie. I was also holding out hope we would see something sooner as well.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Imo, it looks cool sure.... Practical? I don't think so.. So ultimately I think it's stupid. Early concept pics and testing photos that thing is HUGE which defeats what the bronco is about especially if you wanna take it on the trails.

Speculation: if it comes with a bigger v6 or an 8 (huge if there) ford cannot expect to take the market from the 392 in this case. The huge reason? Size. Jeep has the 392 and to my knowledge same size at a jk. So why do u need to have a raptor package and increase size?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I take this to mean that it will be available to purchase in the summer of 2022 so if true, we will see it in the spring of 2022 ... I HOPE!

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Confirmed For Summer 2022 1633966345292

I was thinking the same regarding the debut with the movie. I was also holding out hope we would see something sooner as well.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As nice as a Raptor with live shocks and strengthened suspension components and wider track will be, now that I don't live in socal I guess I'm not really interested in the extra cost that'll run. It will be interesting to see if they shoehorn a larger/more powerful engine in though.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
is any 60K vehicle practical?

Just because it does not fit your needs, it does mean others can't use it. Like the F-150 Raptor when it came out. Every other manufacturer laughed and 11 years later, the F-150 Raptor is an icon and now every other manufacturer wants a piece of that market share.

And like F-150 Raptor, Ford will sell every Brapter they can produce.

Imo, it looks cool sure.... Practical? I don't think so.. So ultimately I think it's stupid. Early concept pics and testing photos that thing is HUGE which defeats what the bronco is about especially if you wanna take it on the trails.

Speculation: if it comes with a bigger v6 or an 8 (huge if there) ford cannot expect to take the market from the 392 in this case. The huge reason? Size. Jeep has the 392 and to my knowledge same size at a jk. So why do u need to have a raptor package and increase size?

Last edited: