First Name
Tad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So those of you who are planning to "convert," do you think we will be able to do so when the new build sheets hit 10/13? I hope we are able to convert, although I agree it is overkill. The Black Diamond Sasquatch I ordered already is overkill as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Unless Ford changes the process, the Bronco Raptor will be a true allocated Ford performance product. If yes, then you can NOT convert your Bronco into a Bronco Raptor.

Here's an analogy, you ordered a F-150 but want to change that order into a F-150 Raptor order. Such a scenario does not exist as they are 2 different products.

So those of you who are planning to "convert," do you think we will be able to do so when the new build sheets hit 10/13? I hope we are able to convert, although I agree it is overkill. The Black Diamond Sasquatch I ordered is overkill as well.

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can afford and want a Bronco Raptor. But I can’t justify paying markup. So likely it will be impossible to get one the way I would spec it due to the allocation system and market, pending a miracle literally

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
PM Granger and get on their wait list. they are selling them at sticker.

when it is your turn, you can order what you want and pay sticker.

BTW ... I ordered my 2013, 2019 and 2021 Raptor the way I wanted it. Allocation does not force you or limit your order. Once you have an allocation, you order whatever the hell you want.

I can afford and want a Bronco Raptor. But I can’t justify paying markup. So likely it will be impossible to get one the way I would spec it due to the allocation system and market, pending a miracle literally

tadmcmichael

Black Diamond
First Name
Tad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the help guys. We don't normally buy new cars, so not familiar with this type of process. We called my dealer (Angela Krausse in Atlanta) when making the reservation for the Bronco in 2020. To their credit, they have held true to their word and have not been marking up Bronco purchases. I was optimistic from the "configure it again" in the Ford email that the purchase could be converted to Raptor. If there is going to be a different process and a markup, I will plan to keep the Black Diamond.

Sponsored

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got on the wait list tonight at my local dealer. I’m #2. We shall see if my dealer gets 2 Bronco Raptor allocations for 22! He’s getting 3 F150 Raptor allocations for 22’s.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks for the help guys. We don't normally buy new cars, so not familiar with this type of process. We called my dealer (Angela Krausse in Atlanta) when making the reservation for the Bronco in 2020. To their credit, they have held true to their word and have not been marking up Bronco purchases. I was optimistic from the "configure it again" in the Ford email that the purchase could be converted to Raptor. If there is going to be a different process and a markup, I will plan to keep the Black Diamond.
Got on the wait list tonight at my local dealer. I’m #2. We shall see if my dealer gets 2 Bronco Raptor allocations for 22! He’s getting 3 F150 Raptor allocations for 22’s.
Nice. I tried to swap my Wildtrak order for a Raptor allocation at least 2 months ago with my dealer so they could sell my order for $30K above MSRP, but they didn't bit. Was told they have like 2 allocations for Raptor and they are already spoken for.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just want the heritage edition that will actually look good and hopefully I can afford unlike a raptor. I know it's been delayed in part because of the hardtop issues, but I just don't see how on earth ford/webesto could be having such a problem changing the friggen roof color.

For goodness sakes, the old broncos in the 90s came with white, tan, black, blue, red tops.... and 30 years later ford can barely make 1-color of top. It's so ridiculous.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unless Ford changes the process, the Bronco Raptor will be a true allocated Ford performance product. If yes, then you can NOT convert your Bronco into a Bronco Raptor.

Here's an analogy, you ordered a F-150 but want to change that order into a F-150 Raptor order. Such a scenario does not exist as they are 2 different products.
If people really can't figure it out, another good analogy is the 80/90s F-series trucks. Same body, same interiors, same frame, same basic platform.... all practically the same truck, but must stronger suspensions on the 250s and 350s
Sponsored