Wolf7897

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2021 F250 Tremor, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So my BRaptor has a blend date of 1/24/23. Been going back and forth with my dealer for weeks. They keep telling me mine is delayed…. Went on their site tonight they have a 23. Raptor not mine but almost same truck I ordered with blend date 3/6/23? Wtf where is mine! Starting to get the impression I’m and never going to see my order. Anyone else deal with this?
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I guess firstly, do you have a confirmed WBDO or DORA (order acknowledgement) from Ford to your dealer? Is it listed with Prioity Code 10?

I think next, do you have an official place in line at the dealer for the needed allocation?

How much is the ADM on both vehicles? I would not be surprised for the dealer to put a for stock order in using scarce allocations before yours especially if your ADM is much lower than their stock one.

Regardless of all of this, Bronco's and Raptors seem to be slowed, in part, I think, due to FMC ramping up the Bronco line for the new Ranger.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Many dealers are using up their allocations for stock orders and some even placing fake customer orders they later “cancel” and sell for a high ADM. Things will get better once retail dealers go away and we can just order online. Not soon enough, but it’s coming.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
maybe BUT names not matching with original ordered named MEANs the dealer gets punished .. as in no more allocations on just not bronco but other vehicles

Legitimate dealers would not do this

Many dealers are using up their allocations for stock orders and some even placing fake customer orders they later “cancel” and sell for a high ADM. Things will get better once retail dealers go away and we can just order online. Not soon enough, but it’s coming.

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
maybe BUT names not matching with original ordered named MEANs the dealer gets punished .. as in no more allocations on just not bronco but other vehicles

Legitimate dealers would not do this
I think you’re giving dealers too much credit. Ok, but let’s assume most are not doing this. I do know they are taking customer orders and not committing to a price until the truck arrives. By that time, they tell the customer it’s $25-$30k over and customer walks. They now have a canceled order with a markup to sell.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are there shady dealers? YES! JUST like shady people.

I have ordered 4 Raptors .. my dealer is good. They tell me the same >> we get a lot of allocations because we have a high % of name matching orders.

If you want product to sell then you have to play nice and by the rules.. Sure, you can manipulate the process to make profit on a few cars BUT in the end, it is not worth it.

BTW .. my dealership gave me price protection on my Warthog which I picked up 2 days ago.

Again .. work with a good dealership and you will not get screwed.

I think you’re giving dealers too much credit. Ok, but let’s assume most are not doing this. I do know they are taking customer orders and not committing to a price until the truck arrives. By that time, they tell the customer it’s $25-$30k over and customer walks. They now have a canceled order with a markup to sell.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Wolf7897

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes I have a singed Wbdo it has priority code 19. There is no mark up on my BRaptor.
Purchased 22 badlands Sasquatch from same dealer last year no issues. The badlands only took 3 months from order to delivery.
just a waiting game now I guess.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes I have a singed Wbdo it has priority code 19.
You might ask why you are not 10 instead of 19. Might make some difference but maybe not.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So my BRaptor has a blend date of 1/24/23. Been going back and forth with my dealer for weeks. They keep telling me mine is delayed…. Went on their site tonight they have a 23. Raptor not mine but almost same truck I ordered with blend date 3/6/23? Wtf where is mine! Starting to get the impression I’m and never going to see my order. Anyone else deal with this?
I would call Ford Performance and ask them what the status is for your BRaptor. Since you have a blend date, I assume you have a VIN which should help them look it up.

OP
OP

Wolf7897

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would call Ford Performance and ask them what the status is for your BRaptor. Since you have a blend date, I assume you have a VIN which should help them look it up.
yes I have The Vin, Window sticker, just no braptor yet. 4 months since build date.... now its hold on and wait

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was price protected from the 10K increase 2023 BUT not price protected from the $5,280 increase from 2022-2023
Checked on my Ford account and they changed MSRP on my unit to current pricing. Went from 91K to 106K out the door.