Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dang!

Sorry BUT there will be no price protection for you. My dealer had a Code Orange for 2 months and was sold last week as a buyer backed out and it would be cheaper than what you have to pay now.

No. Still waiting.

F43CA700-6FDA-4A4F-904C-4353351A668B.jpeg
Sponsored

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dang!

Sorry BUT there will be no price protection for you. My dealer had a Code Orange for 2 months and was sold last week as a buyer backed out and it would be cheaper than what you have to pay now.
How is there no price protection? I have PP on my order placed in February, no allocation yet. I will only lose it if it rolls to MY24.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is there no price protection? I have PP on my order placed in February, no allocation yet. I will only lose it if it rolls to MY24.
To my knowledge, Ford does not do ANY official PP on performance models. So unless you have something that your dealer is agreeing to in writing with a signature, no PP for any of the Raptor price increases.
This is a Bronco Raptor thread, so Im presuming you are talking about that, but I see Big Bend in your sig, which should have some type of PP for the remainder of the year, to the best of my understanding.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not all dealers are honoring price protection. Some are just pocketing the money themselves. I have an order with a dealer who swears up and down there is no price protection for the Raptor I order and signed order agreement in Feb. So some are just scummy about it.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is my understanding that you only get
PP once you are invoiced. There is a member here who works at a dealership and he has posted that multiple times

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just took delivery about 3 weeks ago and I got PP. I was scheduled in dec 2022 and invoiced and thus got PP to all 2023 price increases.

this member works at a dealership and talks about raptor PP >>https://www.bronco6g.com/2023-bronco-raptor-price-increases-2500-mid-year-effective-may-10th/

To my knowledge, Ford does not do ANY official PP on performance models. So unless you have something that your dealer is agreeing to in writing with a signature, no PP for any of the Raptor price increases.
This is a Bronco Raptor thread, so Im presuming you are talking about that, but I see Big Bend in your sig, which should have some type of PP for the remainder of the year, to the best of my understanding.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Already got the Big Bend last year during peak ADM for MSRP from the same dealer, and it was a cancellation. This dealership is really good to its clients, I have a signed invoice for the Braptor with PP from them. So Ford will honor the PP if the dealership has an invoice, but it's ultimately up to the dealership on who gets to keep the cash. Got it.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My first Braptor was sold out from under me back in Dec 22 (surprise ADM - more on that when mine is in my driveway). Ford Corporate got involved and I'm currently built awaiting shipping at a new dealer. I have been told that my pricing will go based off my order / DORA date - let's see if that holds, else I'm looing at a $14k increase and won't be very happy.

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is why there are delays

A49E2E5E-77CC-4B01-B79F-E9D2484CC7A4.jpeg

I got the same email yesterday. Although it is a bit discouraging, any news is good news. Updates every 45 days sounds like at least ford is committed to their customers.

Sponsored

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah well I wouldn’t say the letter provided any updates that I didn’t already know about from this forum.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't even have an allocation nor VIN, but I too got this same email. Actually my first email from FMC...

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't even have an allocation nor VIN, but I too got this same email. Actually my first email from FMC...
Idk about you, but it felt pretty good getting the email from fmc.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Idk about you, but it felt pretty good getting the email from fmc.
Kind of torn. The whole situation, even that years before I "came to the party" has been handled and communicated so poorly. So a vague update is nice, and I suppose sharing that supply chain issues is largely the culprit is helpful, it's a bit too little and too late.

Despite choosing the largest dealer out there, I'm still very concerned about the price jump if I slip to '24. They tell me I'm getting their next allocation. We'll see...

Last edited: