First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yup. 642 cast wheels. I have the 64T forged wheels. While they both work neither of them look correct.
Sponsored

OP
OP
81wedgewood

81wedgewood

Raptor
First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine look a little better, diffrent part# M-1021K-BL5

beadlock soft install.jpg

Beadlock part#.jpg
Yours do look better. I’m assuming the notches in the ring are for the valve stem clearance. I guess Ford doesn’t have enough confidence in us to line up one so they added more.

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yup. 642 cast wheels. I have the 64T forged wheels. While they both work neither of them look correct.
I have to agree they could have done a much better job for the price!

EricBlank

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yours do look better. I’m assuming the notches in the ring are for the valve stem clearance. I guess Ford doesn’t have enough confidence in us to line up one so they added more.
Yep lined up with valve stem at the 10 O'clock position. They're gonna get beat up this summer on the Rubicon Trail anyways.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sad @Ford doesn't make a bead lock ring designed to fit their Forged bead lock capable rim. Forged is their strongest rim, so I am sure those of us who opted for it want a bead lock that is designed for it.

Sponsored

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine look a little better, diffrent part# M-1021K-BL5

beadlock soft install.jpg

Beadlock part#.jpg
This is the beadlock for the Bronco Raptor but I don't know if it works on the forged wheels or not.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I stumbled across this thread while searching for the ring part number for my Bronco Raptor cast beadlocks in the attached pic. After reading all the posts, I was kind of confused by the different part numbers and descriptions for single rings vs. ring kits on the Ford Accessories website so copy/pasted a quick spreadsheet of their part numbers and descriptions in case it helps anyone else who might stumble across this thread later.

One thing I noticed that I've got a question about - what's the difference between the Bronco Raptor forged wheel 64D and 64T listed in the description? One was listed in the single ring part description, but the other was listed in the ring kit description. Maybe just a typo on the site?

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Forged Beadlock Rings - installed and disappointed in fit Ford Performance Beadlock rings
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Forged Beadlock Rings - installed and disappointed in fit IMG_6222 cast beadlock

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

if they're the right ones, it doesn't surprise me one bit. I've bought a handfull of ford accessories and NONE on them fit correctly..... fords lost all QC with their aftermarket vendors.
You would think buying stuff directly from ford would be better but I see better QC and fitment from the aftermarket.

OP
OP
81wedgewood

81wedgewood

Raptor
First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I bought 13-14 raptor f150 wheels. Then had the rings I bought machines the notches off. Then had them polished. Problem solved.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Forged Beadlock Rings - installed and disappointed in fit 8719297E-598E-41D8-866E-414D4FECEEB3

badclam

Raptor
First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor,22 Raptor 37pp,23 F350 CCLB 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The M-1021K-BL1 work well on the Braptor wheels. These were bought for my 35" Raptor wheels, so I tried them on the 23 Braptor wheels for shits and giggles, and they fit perfect.

Sponsored