Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco, 21 ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will ask him.
45.5” front 45.25” rear to fender flare … 79 3/4” to top of roof on the Black Bronco Raptor with the 39" tires. that has a 2" front lift and 1.5" rear lift to get there.
Sponsored

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

45.5” front 45.25” rear to fender flare … 79 3/4” to top of roof on the Black Bronco Raptor with the 39" tires. that has a 2" front lift and 1.5" rear lift to get there.
Interesting as the stock height to the roof on 37s is 77.8 inches, so i thought this would be a little higher. But on a positive note that means if i was to do that setup, it could still fit in my garage.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
sorry. best bet there is going to be one of the ORW stores. Do you have one near where you want to have it done?
Closest is about 1.5hrs away. I may just go with a local offroad shop. Do these collars come with instructions/torque specs I can give to them(they may not need them lol)

Also do you have the alignment specs for the Bronco Raptor? I imagine it wont be off by much but will def follow up with an alignment

Sponsored
OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Closest is about 1.5hrs away. I may just go with a local offroad shop. Do these collars come with instructions/torque specs I can give to them(they may not need them lol)

Also do you have the alignment specs for the Bronco Raptor? I imagine it wont be off by much but will def follow up with an alignment
Yea any decent local shop should be able to do the install they are super easy. The hardest part is getting a good spring compressor to handle the spring. But any good off-road shop will have that if they do any shock work.

I don't have the alignment specs for the Bronco Raptor but the dealers should have the data by now.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
adding preload to the oem coil spring increases the spring rate...
Increasing preload absolutely does not alter spring rate (stiffness).

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Guys. We also got some additional size shock collars done that can be installed front and rear both. you can get 1" lift all the way around or 1.5" all the way around. We will put them up on the web site shortly if anyone is interested. you can put the 1.5" on the front and 1" on the rear to get a lift plus level.

We are working on a few other sizes to get more options also.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Guys. We also got some additional size shock collars done that can be installed front and rear both. you can get 1" lift all the way around or 1.5" all the way around. We will put them up on the web site shortly if anyone is interested. you can put the 1.5" on the front and 1" on the rear to get a lift plus level.

We are working on a few other sizes to get more options also.
Would love to see pics of the 1.5/1”. Would this sit level? I have a 1” difference front to rear stock.

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Would love to see pics of the 1.5/1”. Would this sit level? I have a 1” difference front to rear stock.
Here is ours with the 1.5" front and back. still has a little rake in the front but not bad. still with 37" tires on it.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor front Leveling Kits by Foutz Motorsport IMG_1865.JPEG
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor front Leveling Kits by Foutz Motorsport IMG_1866.JPEG

Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is ours with the 1.5" front and back. still has a little rake in the front but not bad. still with 37" tires on it.
IMG_1865.JPEG
IMG_1866.JPEG
Thanks for this! Couple of questions:

1. Would this setup accommodate 39’s with no rub or would you have to go the full 2” up front?

2. Would the 1.5(front) and 1(rear) lift/level allow a 39” tire with no rubbing?

3. Last question what’s the height of your vehicle with the 1.5 front and back with the 37’s. My garage is 80” so I want to make sure I fit with my changes.

Thanks for all of your help by the way. I have RTR 17x9 +18 and am looking to go with BFG KO2 39’s

Last edited:
OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for this! Couple of questions:

1. Would this setup accommodate 39’s with no rub or would you have to go the full 2” up front?

2. Would the 1.5(front) and 1(rear) lift/level allow a 39” tire with no rubbing?

3. Last question what’s the height of your vehicle with the 1.5 front and back with the 37’s. My garage is 80” so I want to make sure I fit with my changes.

Thanks for all of your help by the way. I have RTR 17x9 +18 and am looking to go with BFG KO2 39’s
I havent tried the 39" tire on this setup with the 1.5" kit on all 4. I would think you would want to wait for the 2" for that. I will also have a 2" rear and a 2plus level front shortly. I think that would get you what you want. I can try to measure it for you also. I didnt measure how tall it was to the roof.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I havent tried the 39" tire on this setup with the 1.5" kit on all 4. I would think you would want to wait for the 2" for that. I will also have a 2" rear and a 2plus level front shortly. I think that would get you what you want. I can try to measure it for you also. I didnt measure how tall it was to the roof.
Thanks with BFG 39's on crazy back orders, I am thinking of going with 38" Ridge Grapplers. I saw on another thread that folks were running 39's with the 1.5(f) and 2.25(r) rpg collars. There was about an inch rake but worked out once they added their fridge.

Do you feel the 38" ridge grapplers would fit with 1.5 all the way around?

37x12.5 - OEM BFG - 36.5"
38x12.5 Ridge Grappler - 37.76"
39x13.5 BFG KO2 - 38.5"

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks with BFG 39's on crazy back orders, I am thinking of going with 38" Ridge Grapplers. I saw on another thread that folks were running 39's with the 1.5(f) and 2.25(r) rpg collars. There was about an inch rake but worked out once they added their fridge.

Do you feel the 38" ridge grapplers would fit with 1.5 all the way around?

37x12.5 - OEM BFG - 36.5"
38x12.5 Ridge Grappler - 37.76"
39x13.5 BFG KO2 - 38.5"
I think so yes.