Sponsored

Bronco Raptor has arrived, FINALLY - Flip it or keep it?

BootyWizard

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door Wildtrak | 1994 Toyota 4Runner.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
25k, even after taxes, would pay for a new roof on my house where i'm at. I say sell and then wait to get another.
Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was offered 25K over the day I picked mine up. Thought hard about it, as I am on a Fixed income. 25K would make a Change for me. However, the Raptor just makes me happy every time I drive it. So that to me is a bigger change than the 25K is to me. Few vehicles have made me as happy as this one, sports car yes, motorcycles, yes. pickup and SUV's no. Jeep no.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In todays most uncertain CHAIN supply issues and world at War in Europe to think things are so guaranteed like they used to be is not so. Meaning I would not take it for granted the future of whatever you think will play out is going to play out the way you thought it would. Lessons learned if ye need the MONEY you better grab the money. The Value of FUN has a number as well and if you let her go but to your dismay dont get another one due to tings mentioned then well "lesson learned"😁

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I pursued a new Bronco as part of our lifestyle and not just a vehicle so I have no plans to sell mine. Maybe down the road as a an upgrade to a new one, but not likely the way the prices keep going, I am semi close to retirement so this is in the plans. I also feel like I have invested way too much time into obtaining my first one lol

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$25k cash, unreported, ya... or $25k after all taxes etc, ya. I would probably flip it and get what I wanted in the first place.