Sponsored

Bronco Raptor Imaged with FORD Grille

Deleted member 3063

F150 vs Ranger Raptor as sold in Mexico. I think the imaged Bronco should loose the corralled surround from the Ranger version.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Imaged with FORD Grille RR
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Imaged with FORD Grille 5CD5BE7B-0373-485A-AFF3-AB7B7E50D86F

I can't imagine it looking much different that what the pics show above. Compare it to this...

HRnFW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ /
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if the front and rear fender panels will be less slab sided and will in fact be flared out over the wheel wells with a relatively small plastic trim flare around the opening. If it is slab sided with a huge plastic trim I am not sure if it will look as good. If the Racing Bronco R and the present Raptor 150 are any indication I suspect we may get flared fenders.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a half-@ssed Photoshop job. Hell, I could do better with about 10 minutes of my time instead of scrolling through this site

Sponsored
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Savana
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if the front and rear fender panels will be less slab sided and will in fact be flared out over the wheel wells with a relatively small plastic trim flare around the opening. If it is slab sided with a huge plastic trim I am not sure if it will look as good. If the Racing Bronco R and the present Raptor 150 are any indication I suspect we may get flared fenders.
This is exactly what I think will happen with the Bronco Raptor. I appears to have a genuine wide body fender with only tiny plastic fender flare. There are a couple shots out there were you can see the inside of the fender flare and were it ends. It looks tiny but the wheel well is massive because of how big the widebody is.

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is exactly what I think will happen with the Bronco Raptor. I appears to have a genuine wide body fender with only tiny plastic fender flare. There are a couple shots out there were you can see the inside of the fender flare and were it ends. It looks tiny but the wheel well is massive because of how big the widebody is.
I certainly hope not. I don’t like that look at all. I think people are overlooking the camouflage.Here’s a spy shot of the bronco in camp from January 2020. You could have come to the same conclusion that it would have flared quarter panels and you would have been wrong.

FA39E781-FB7E-4824-A033-C248E503CBB2.jpeg

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Savana
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I certainly hope not. I don’t like that look at all. I think people are overlooking the camouflage.Here’s a spy shot of the bronco in camp from January 2020. You could have come to the same conclusion that it would have flared quarter panels and you would have been wrong.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Imaged with FORD Grille 1632105467564
The tires and wheels though. All the recent video and photos have the inner side of the tires literally poking out wider than the MIC roof. They are completely outside of the vehicle itself. So unless it has gargantuan 1+ foot wide fender flares that would look practically like wings I think there is some kind of widebody happening to cover the tires. It may not be everyone's taste but it could be the reality regardless. I think it could look cool but I'd seen others saying the ass looks way too wide.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope it’s this ugly and really expensive so that I have no regrets on my badlands purchase. I’m a selfish bastard I know.

Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm suspecting that for now, they are just using current fenders and adding extended flairs under the camo, as the "body design team" is still finetuning the more Bronco R fenders and the testing team doesn't need them to test......... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I sure hope that the fenders get some love and look more Bronco R like. Heck, I'd like for the wheel openings to be a little squared off as well. (see attached photo)

BroncoRaptor.JPG

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree that they will probably do something other than fender flares, however, I don't think they can do much because the doors have to stay the same if you want to be able to remove them and store them in the back....