Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no braptor email here - 7/15 res holder - no build date

just staying pumped in my hammock counted the days as they pass on my calendar.
What did you originally order? A higher trim or lower?
Sponsored

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. Straight to the trash, plus I doubt my dealer even gets to sniff a Braptor. They seem to be on Ford's shit list, so why even pursue it. I'll just wait for 2023 at this point.
Supposedly Raptor is by reservation holder dates ONLY. No allocation.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep. I hear ya
I honestly don't believe that simply by the way Ford has handled Granger and the other small dealerships that got a ton of reservations. Big dealerships would be pissed again if they didn't get to see a single Raptor roll through their lot. Some of these Raptor orders aren't going to be bought even if people said they would and if the big dealerships don't get a crack at reselling those, they aren't going to be happy.

I think the most likely scenario is dealerships get their normal allocation numbers but are instructed to allocate them to consumers based on the email list. Small dealerships that had hundreds if not thousands of orders don't get to monopolize all the Raptors, but large dealerships still have to adhere to some sort of consumer favorable action.

I would have preferred if Ford had just given the unfulfilled FE reservations Raptors and left the rest of the reservations out of it.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I honestly don't believe that simply by the way Ford has handled Granger and the other small dealerships that got a ton of reservations. Big dealerships would be pissed again if they didn't get to see a single Raptor roll through their lot. Some of these Raptor orders aren't going to be bought even if people said they would and if the big dealerships don't get a crack at reselling those, they aren't going to be happy.

I think the most likely scenario is dealerships get their normal allocation numbers but are instructed to allocate them to consumers based on the email list. Small dealerships that had hundreds if not thousands of orders don't get to monopolize all the Raptors, but large dealerships still have to adhere to some sort of consumer favorable action.

I would have preferred if Ford had just given the unfulfilled FE reservations Raptors and left the rest of the reservations out of it.
Left the rest of the people who have been waiting or haven’t ordered out of it? The fact that most couldn’t even get a first edition due to the sheer amount of people ordering seems to be a little unfair. I think Ford should fulfill reservations period, and Raptors should go to those that are waiting and willing to pay. Ford performance vehicles and first editions are two different beasts.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Left the rest of the people who have been waiting or haven’t ordered out of it? The fact that most couldn’t even get a first edition due to the sheer amount of people ordering seems to be a little unfair. I think Ford should fulfill reservations period, and Raptors should go to those that are waiting and willing to pay. Ford performance vehicles and first editions are two different beasts.
What about the people who didn't reserve a standard trim because they were waiting for a Raptor? I almost didn't because I wanted the Raptor. I'm sure there are people out there in that boat. Neither of us are going to change what Ford plans on doing but it's just as unfair to give reservation holders priority as it is not to.

If you were to tell me every reservation holder should get theirs filled before they release any Raptors, I would consider that fair, but again not going to happen. I am a reservation holder and on multiple lists in case that falls through.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What about the people who didn't reserve a standard trim because they were waiting for a Raptor? I almost didn't because I wanted the Raptor. I'm sure there are people out there in that boat. Neither of us are going to change what Ford plans on doing but it's just as unfair to give reservation holders priority as it is not to.
I am one of those people. You’re absolutely correct in saying ford will do what they want, but that’s different than what you initially said. Giving FE holders Raptors and then having people such as myself who didn’t get a FE but still made a reservation early on and held off in hopes of a Raptor being made was the plan for peeps like me. But having no chance at getting one seems a little disqualifying to people who are holding onto a reservation.
But in the end I guess it doesn’t matter, because I think we all got lucky ford is even doing this “lottery” and if anyone does get anything, it’ll be y’all FE holders. Usually we would be relying on allocations which is why I chose to get on a dealer list back in 2020.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am one of those people. You’re absolutely correct in saying ford will do what they want, but that’s different than what you initially said. Giving FE holders Raptors and then having people such as myself who didn’t get a FE but still made a reservation early on and held off in hopes of a Raptor being made was the plan for peeps like me. But having no chance at getting one seems a little disqualifying to people who are holding onto a reservation.
But in the end I guess it doesn’t matter, because I think we all got lucky ford is even doing this “lottery” and if anyone does get anything, it’ll be y’all FE holders. Usually we would be relying on allocations which is why I chose to get on a dealer list back in 2020.
Yeah same I was expecting allocations so I got on a couple lists in preperation. I honestly wish Ford could just make enough Raptors for everyone. If there are enough engines and suspension parts screw it just make 30,000 Raptors next year. I know it wont happen but I don't care about the Raptor being "rare". Let everyone get what they want, it doesn't bother me.

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah same I was expecting allocations so I got on a couple lists in preperation. I honestly wish Ford could just make enough Raptors for everyone. If there are enough engines and suspension parts screw it just make 30,000 Raptors next year. I know it wont happen but I don't care about the Raptor being "rare". Let everyone get what they want, it doesn't bother me.
EXACTLY MY SENTIMENT! I agree 10000%.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder if they'll actually tell us how many will be built for 2022, before the order-banks open?

I can see the possibility of 2022 being the year that the most Bronco Raptors are produced.

Not likely, but it's all speculation until we find out otherwise.

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Why? We have waited more than 2 years. Reservation holders deserve first crack. Dealerships do not

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I've got no email one way or the other at this point...

Do I need to contact my dealer to see if I'm 99'd just because I clicked that stupid button?
Sponsored