Sponsored

Bronco Raptor Interior Spied With Paddle Shifters, Digital Analog-Style Tach & Upgraded Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like I’m the only one that thinks this trim is ugly. Especially those fenders. Granted I think the interior looks pretty dope. But ultimately, it’s styling seems to veer a little bit further away from the classic.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be able to retrofit the Digital dash to a lower Trim Bronco. It just depends on what all is needed to make the swap work. I swapped the digital cluster from the 18+ mustang into my 2016, but it required new steering wheel buttons, and new SCCM /clock spring Module, IPC Bezel and a lot of programing with forscan. All said and done it was about $2k to do the swap.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there are 3 wheels options on the GEN3 Raptor:

- base
- beadlock
- 37" performance package beadlock >> see below

It is interesting that all warthogs have always used Raptor wheels. I wonder when released, the warthog will be on the F150 bolt pattern?

@D2dhanover can you shed some light?

1642541512826.png
Those are up there as some of the nicest OEM wheels I've ever seen.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But people will spend and will pay whatever the price is on ADM oh yes folks will pay . The plastic dash means nothing what’s important is being the first few to have a Bronco Raptor .

PS: why no painted top if this supposed to be a MY23 , tops should of been out in the wild be tested.

Reactions: GMC

Deleted member 18651

But people will spend and will pay whatever the price is on ADM oh yes folks will pay . The plastic dash means nothing what’s important is being the first few to have a Bronco Raptor .

PS: why no painted top if this supposed to be a MY23 , tops should of been out in the wild be tested.
We finished testing on those a year ago

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

whats different on the dash that stands out so much? i dont see it!

do you mean the Tach?
I tried to find a photo at a similar angle, but the best I could find was an old spy photo. But, aside from the gauges, I do notice there is no overhang over the screen/on the top of the dash (I included another photo to better show the overhang.

Otherwise, I don't see a difference as far as materials go, so I don't quite understand those going gaga over the dash itself - digital instrument cluster, yes I get that/want it, but the dash seems the same material wise aside from the overhang going away.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Interior Spied With Paddle Shifters, Digital Analog-Style Tach & Upgraded Dash 1642548135190

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Interior Spied With Paddle Shifters, Digital Analog-Style Tach & Upgraded Dash 1642548365713

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Interior Spied With Paddle Shifters, Digital Analog-Style Tach & Upgraded Dash 1642548462138

You should be able to retrofit the Digital dash to a lower Trim Bronco. It just depends on what all is needed to make the swap work. I swapped the digital cluster from the 18+ mustang into my 2016, but it required new steering wheel buttons, and new SCCM /clock spring Module, IPC Bezel and a lot of programing with forscan. All said and done it was about $2k to do the swap.
Who did you have do that change?

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A sweeping tachometer needle is soooo much easier to read with a just glance as opposed to a digital vertical bar graph.

Now if you'll excuse me.

"HEY YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!"
Younger buyer here and I couldn’t agree more. On the Hybrid RAV4 my SO and I are getting? Sure who cares. Yes I know shifting by feel is a thing but the bar graph tach is garbage.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Go buy a GEN3 raptor if you want nice but you will have to bring a big check.

Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.