Sponsored

Bronco Raptor Interior Spied With Paddle Shifters, Digital Analog-Style Tach & Upgraded Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ummm I think that little overhang is necessary to reduce sun glare on the screen!
That's exactly what the overhang is for and I'm not sure why people in this thread think getting rid of it would somehow be better.
Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks like it's still a screen displaying an analog tach, not an actual physical tach. That would mean it's just a matter of programming. I wonder if someone will find a hack like with Forscan or something so we can have this on a regular trim.
How if the curret Bronco doesn't have full digital instrument cluster? just an 8 inch screen with a analog speedometer.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not lucky just smart:

gen1 raptor at invoice
gen2 raptor at invoice
gen3 raptor at sticker
2022 wildtrak at invoice
warthog at sticker

let me know when your are ready to really buy one and I will show you the way

Consider yourself lucky!
EC90C0D8-58F9-4E73-B121-73CE693FAD45.jpeg

Reactions: Wyo

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's exactly what the overhang is for and I'm not sure why people in this thread think getting rid of it would somehow be better.
That’s why exactly 0 other vehicles have ugly ass chins hanging over the screen blocking a portion up top. Glare. Lmao.

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s why exactly 0 other vehicles have ugly ass chins hanging over the screen blocking a portion up top. Glare. Lmao.
Vehicles that are convertibles do…….. use some critical thinking. :)

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Vehicles that are convertibles do…….. use some critical thinking. :)
I can think of 4 convertibles I’ve been in the last several years. Jeep, mustang, c7 and C8. Guess what. No Jay Leno chins over the screen. In fact other than the Jeep they have screens that are tilted more towards the sky. If the Bronco chin is for glare it doesn’t work. I bought a matte anti glare screen first week. Lmao.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can think of 4 convertibles I’ve been in the last several years. Jeep, mustang, c7 and C8. Guess what. No Jay Leno chins over the screen. In fact other than the Jeep they have screens that are tilted more towards the sky. If the Bronco chin is for glare it doesn’t work. I bought a matte anti glare screen first week. Lmao.
I have two of the four vehicles you listed sitting in my garage. My sister owns a JL and the only vehicle that doesn’t have a lip on it is the C8. They aren’t as pronounced as the bronco but are there for that very reason.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have two of the four vehicles you listed sitting in my garage. My sister owns a JL and the only vehicle that doesn’t have a lip on it is the C8. They aren’t as pronounced as the bronco but are there for that very reason.
Ok, “not as pronounced” as in non existent compared to the 4” Bronco lip.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, “not as pronounced” as in non existent compared to the 4” Bronco lip.
No they are there, as I said the C8 has nothing but the other 3 are recessed screens with a lip. But to each his own.

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No they are there, as I said the C8 has nothing but the other 3 are recessed screens with a lip. But to each his own. And you need to stop using man inches. The lip in the bronco is far from 4 inches.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like that "chin", I don't care if it is to reduce the glare or whatever. I wouldn't change anything to my IP or the interior of my Bronco.

Right now, it's the best place to be. Even with the controversial instrument cluster. I just love it. Although I never see the analog speedometer as my eyes go strait to the digital.

Edit: the only thing I would change to my Bronco is the freaking speed of the window when you open it. I already trained my wife and daughter to open carefully. But it's something that need to be addressed.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A sweeping tachometer needle is soooo much easier to read with a just glance as opposed to a digital vertical bar graph.

Now if you'll excuse me.
Agreed...I'd rather have physical gauges and then between them the digital necessities.

My S4 is this way, I optioned out of the all digital cockpit. Plus the physical gauges look good starting up/lit up and fill the space much better.

Speedometer/Tachometer/Temp/Fuel should always be analog IMO.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Interior Spied With Paddle Shifters, Digital Analog-Style Tach & Upgraded Dash 630b2e0f381d44558984b1958b3ab557

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It looks like the paddles are on the column. Which is good, the ones in my Fuspo we're on the wheel and it got confusing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.