Sponsored

Bronco Raptor Interior Spied With Paddle Shifters, Digital Analog-Style Tach & Upgraded Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they fixed the hideous and worthless analog speedo on the left side of the cluster which is nice. I'm almost wondering if it would be worth the wait now to see if all trims get that in 2023. I have paddle shifters in my current Jeep. The only time I've used them is when engine braking down the mountains to keep the speed where it needed to be. Same can be done with the + and - on the side of the current shifter though.
Sponsored

Deleted member 18651

Might be old news but, for me, I am more excited about the crash bar covers which should be available aftermarket. Is that just a regular mod bumper?

1642608265449.png
What crash bar covers do you reference?

Yes this is the modular bumper however the end caps are modified to be able to accept mounting hardware for the Rigid fog light system. The flare extension below is attached to the end cap as well.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think all the interior changes besides the paddles might be a 2023 changes to the bronco.
This coupled with the possibility of maybe a hard surface for the back of seats on mgv equipped trims, further improved MIC quality and kinks worked out would ALMOST make me not mind being held up another model year.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This coupled with the possibility of maybe a hard surface for the back of seats on mgv equipped trims, further improved MIC quality and kinks worked out would ALMOST make me not mind being held up another model year.
Honestly 5 years from now I think most people that got delayed will feel this way.

Sponsored

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What crash bar covers do you reference?

Yes this is the modular bumper however the end caps are modified to be able to accept mounting hardware for the Rigid fog light system. The flare extension below is attached to the end cap as well.
yes, that drop down flare looks like it would cover the crash bars on my Badlands. I was going to remove the front ones as they are odd looking. This might be a better solution. However, if the end cap is modified from the standard then no go.

J Jernigan

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So… why do the cluster pics show the unit in drive and turning 3k rpm’s with no one in the drivers seat?

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who did you have do that change?
I did the Work myself. It was all just turning bolts except for the trimming that had to be done on the dash behind the cluster itself. I bought the parts from a member of Mustang6g.com. He did the programming of the IPC and SCCM. I did have to tweak a setting, but for the most part you just plugged it in and it works.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So… why do the cluster pics show the unit in drive and turning 3k rpm’s with no one in the drivers seat?
The driver is in the FBI's witness protection program.

Bronco_Raptor_Interior_001.jpg

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did the Work myself. It was all just turning bolts except for the trimming that had to be done on the dash behind the cluster itself. I bought the parts from a member of Mustang6g.com. He did the programming of the IPC and SCCM. I did have to tweak a setting, but for the most part you just plugged it in and it works.
Interesting, though I'd guess it'd help that Mustangs were already set up for that, it's just be coding to tell it which cluster you have. Vs. a pre-'23 (or Raptor) Bronco wouldn't.

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hold the phone...an analog-style tach, you say? So rare on vehicles. And what's this? PADDLE SHIFTERS?!?!

I thought my wife's Honda Odyssey minivan was the only vehicle that was rocking these features, but I guess the Bronco Raptor will have it too. I'm going to lay down for a nap after all this excitement. Don't wake me up unless there is news that the Bronco Raptor is getting a V8 engine and/or a manual transmission.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting, though I'd guess it'd help that Mustangs were already set up for that, it's just be coding to tell it which cluster you have. Vs. a pre-'23 (or Raptor) Bronco wouldn't.
The 2015-2017 mustangs never had the Digital cluster available. It was only available for the 2018+ Mustangs. That is the reason the Buttons and the SCCM had to be changed.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.