First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Click their link to the spec sheet. It’s been removed by Ford. You’re sharing incorrect information and using me as the target in doing so.

I recommend using Ford as the source next time and not a 3rd party. Misinformation is already a plague enough. Please see the up-to-date sources I shared above; or just trust that I thoroughly research specifications before sharing because of folks like you.
Actually the link in your comment doesn’t work. So here’s the actual link and it shows that I’m right.

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2021/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_TechSpecs.pdf

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor off-road tech review / explanation by Justin McBride 2DAA5B1D-F428-4E45-A4DE-716CCB996BB4
Sponsored

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually the link in your comment doesn’t work. So here’s the actual link and it shows that I’m right.

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2021/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_TechSpecs.pdf

2DAA5B1D-F428-4E45-A4DE-716CCB996BB4.jpeg
Of course the link in my last comment doesn’t work IT’S THE ONE FROM THE ARTICLE YOU SHARED.

And You circled where it says 275 and 315. Those are the literal numbers I said in the video that you called out as wrong.

You just made a massive ordeal to prove I used the correct sources.

Thank you. Now please show yourself out.

Last edited:

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Off course the link in my last comment doesn’t work IT’S THE ONE FROM THE ARTICLE YOU SHARED.

And You circled where it says 275 and 315. Those are the literal numbers I said in the video that you called out as wrong.

You didn’t specify in the video it was with regular gas but whatever this is argument is pointless. Sorry for coming off as an asshole. I know it doesn’t seem like it but I do enjoy most your videos.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Of course the link in my last comment doesn’t work IT’S THE ONE FROM THE ARTICLE YOU SHARED.

And to be fair, you share the 400HP figure for the Raptor which is based on premium fuel, and then give the Bronco HP numbers using regular fuel. If that’s not a mistake is misleading to make the Raptor look better.

Sponsored

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You didn’t specify in the video it was with regular gas but whatever this is argument is pointless. Sorry for coming off as an asshole. I know it doesn’t seem like it but I do enjoy most your videos.
It’s standard to share base statistics, anything with an asterisk next to it should be omitted from reporting without a lengthy description, which wasn’t the purpose of this video.

You definitely came across as a bit toxic in this one. You have to know that I really do a LOT of research before publishing because of this forum specifically. So many users here really try to come off as Ford engineers.

Glad you enjoy the video overall, and glad we could clear the air.

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And to be fair, you share the 400HP figure for the Raptor which is based on premium fuel, and then give the Bronco HP numbers using regular fuel. If that’s not a mistake is misleading to make the Raptor look better.
Along those lines, there is no formal number on the engine yet and that’s why I say a target of 400hp. That being said, I bet it requires premium as the base fuel.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Along those lines, there is no formal number on the engine yet and that’s why I say a target of 400hp. That being said, I bet it requires premium as the base fuel.
The link you shared about the Raptor power numbers has asterisk next to the 400 number and states it’s with premium fuel. Sorry again for being toxic though.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor off-road tech review / explanation by Justin McBride 646lf4

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So fun fact, I was in the ambassador program but under NDA when I made the 10 Things I Hate Video. They encourage me to be honest with my opinions. It’s literally a line in my contract - the “I was wrong” video was merely a response of pre-production opinions versus real-life camping with one.

I’m working on a follow-up to the 10 things I hate video after some genuine trail time behind the wheel.
Appreciate the feedback and further clarification. Always nice to have content creators come to the posting of their own videos.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Actually genius he was giving Raptor HP numbers on premium fuel and regular Bronco HP numbers on regular fuel. I bet you got all proud of yourself making that meme too. :LOL:
Sponsored