First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
every manufacturer has tune tires now for their halo cars. For example … TRX and bmw m cars.

and this vehicle maybe dumb to some BUT to others it is a beast and Ford will sell everyone they make.
When the first set of tires wears out, how are you supposed to buy the “tuned” ones again?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What do you do when your tires go bad? You buy them. Vendors like tire rack actually sell manufacturer specific tires that was tuned for a particular vehicle

When the first set of tires wears out, how are you supposed to buy the “tuned” ones again?

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
every manufacturer has tune tires now for their halo cars. For example … TRX and bmw m cars.

and this vehicle maybe dumb to some BUT to others it is a beast and Ford will sell everyone they make.
Corvette and Michelin have been doing this for years. In 2014 when I did the Ron Fellows professional driving course in a Corvette, we were on track until 4:30 each day. At 5:00 Ron Fellows was out on Track testing tires for Corvette and Michelin Engineers. Watched it for 3 evenings about 3 hours each.

While this Bronco Raptor may not make sense to some, as you say every one will sell. Dealers have lines of people waiting for one. I'm a die hard 2-Door Fan, think it looks best, rides and drives way better than a Jeep. If I am selected to change my order to a Raptor I most likely will. Its an incredible machine.

Sponsored

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also he spits out a good bit of wrong info in the beginning about power numbers. The Raptor engines wasn’t specifically tuned to make 400 HP, it makes that in the other vehicles it’s in. If Ford gave it a special tune I’m sure the goal is north of 400 HP. He goes in to give the wrong power numbers around the regular Bronco.
You’re a special kind of person to come in here and call me wrong without providing anything solid to back it up.

Here are my sources for all the numbers you think I misrepresented - I’m not wrong.

Base Bronco Horsepower: https://media.ford.com/content/dam/...oduct/2021/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_TechSpecs.pdf

Bronco Raptor Engine Tuning:
https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2022/01/24/bronco-raptor.html

Please think before you speak next time.

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d like to disagree but yeah the whole “Reasons why I was wrong about the Ford Bronco” right before taking delivery of a free test vehicle has more red flags then the ‘21 Spa GP.
So fun fact, I was in the ambassador program but under NDA when I made the 10 Things I Hate Video. They encourage me to be honest with my opinions. It’s literally a line in my contract - the “I was wrong” video was merely a response of pre-production opinions versus real-life camping with one.

I’m working on a follow-up to the 10 things I hate video after some genuine trail time behind the wheel.

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The KOH walk throughs have been really good. They show the things I would look at if I was there in person as opposed to those first videos from Michigan I assume.

WAIT HOLD UP... REAR CENTER SEAT CUP HOLDERS!!!!
I didn’t check to see if there were any better air vents in the rear. That is still an issue with the 4-doors.

Sponsored

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing! I’ve stopped posting my own videos on this forum because of the swarm of negativity. It’s always nice to see when folks on here respect my work.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You’re a special kind of person to come in here and call me wrong without providing anything solid to back it up.

Here are my sources for all the numbers you think I misrepresented - I’m not wrong.

Base Bronco Horsepower: https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2021/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_TechSpecs.pdf

Bronco Raptor Engine Tuning:
https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2022/01/24/bronco-raptor.html

Please think before you speak next time.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a36382845/2021-ford-bronco-power-increase/

Do you’re homework better before you speak next time. You’re wrong.

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a36382845/2021-ford-bronco-power-increase/

Do you’re homework better before you speak next time. You’re wrong.
Click their link to the spec sheet. It’s been removed by Ford. You’re sharing incorrect information and using me as the target in doing so.

I recommend using Ford as the source next time and not a 3rd party. Misinformation is already a plague enough. Please see the up-to-date sources I shared above; or just trust that I thoroughly research specifications before sharing because of folks like you.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Enjoyed the video @justinbmcbride , as always. Solid content and only wish you got to drive it this time. I’m sure that will be done as soon as possible. Thanks bruh! 🤘

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Enjoyed the video @justinbmcbride , as always. Solid content and only wish you got to drive it this time. I’m sure that will be done as soon as possible. Thanks bruh! 🤘
I’m patiently awaiting the phone call and email with the invite. Hopefully it happens.
Sponsored