Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The initial comms was March 24: May Production Scheduling soo its possible they start with what they have in the system.
Thanks, I hadn't heard that. Do you think it will be GTs scheduled first or a mix of GTs and dealer allocation? Of course that would probably be after the VIP builds like last May.
Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I didnā€™t get drawn in the Raptor lotto but I got a call this evening from the dealership I have a Badlands order with and they said they had an opening for a Raptor and said I was next in line for it and did I want to order it . I asked how much and their answer was $97,000. I told them no I didnā€™t want to pay that much but thanks anyway I would just continue to wait on my Badlands.MSRP is just a dream I would love to have it but thatā€™s just too much.
Ford can't produce the regular Bronco. The odds of them producing any raptors this year is pretty slim.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford can't produce the regular Bronco. The odds of them producing any raptors this year is pretty slim.
there is a big difference in parts allocation if they are building lets say 700 vs others which are 1000s a month and for the most part the Raptor is pretty much all standard minus some of the LUX stuff.

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my updated email at 1:15 am central time finally! Updated on fords website also to Raptor. I mean with the update of everyoneā€™s order and just sending out a simple email going so smoothly, Iā€™m sure the build date process will be smooth as silk also! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Good luck all!

CEA5B410-3016-4A67-B275-E197D25CBB5F.jpeg

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my updated email at 1:15 am central time finally! Updated on fords website also to Raptor. I mean with the update of everyoneā€™s order and just sending out a simple email going so smoothly, Iā€™m sure the build date process will be smooth as silk also! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Good luck all!

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor order bank is OPEN! CEA5B410-3016-4A67-B275-E197D25CBB5F
What could possibly go wrong...;)

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Also received the "Your Bronco Order Has Been Updated" email overnight. The reservations page in my Ford account now is showing the Raptor build. So when does scheduling begin, April? :unsure:
I got my update last night as well. I feel alot better now that it is updated in the system.

sixes1729

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The guy that called me from the dealership said they were going to start building them in May and I would get it pretty quick he said I would get it way before my Badlands order.Iā€™ll just wait on my $57,000 Badlands $97,000 is too much for me to pay for a vehicle.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They will produce them. Their goal is to produce them before the next Jurassic movie which hits the theater on June 10.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They will produce them. Their goal is to produce them before the next Jurassic movie which hits the theater on June 10.
I fully expect a decent number of Raptors to bump regular Broncos regardless if the regular Bronco has an earlier reservation date than the Raptor.

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We placed our order today and were told by the dealership that we get to pay an extra $25,000 for "market VALUE adjustment". We placed our reservation the very 1st day, waited a very long time and now the dealership wants to get extra money just because. This goes against What Jim Farley said he was not going to allow. Does anyone have the contact information for Jim Farley or any other Ford executives?
OR it might be better to get the General Sales Manager over the Woodland Hills, CA region of the United States and start there and then work my way up.
Hoping that Bronco6G people can help me out.
same thing here dealer markup for both bronco raptor and f150 lightning walking away such BS

c4004

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick, BMW, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally got my Order Summary from Ford, email from Ford, website updated. About 1 week later. Code Orange, CO seat belts, Lux package.

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was told by the dealership today that Ford is requiring Raptor orders to have the upgraded Raptor decal or the decal delete. Apparently more items they're offering standard they don't actually have inventory for- but they'll still charge you for something you're not getting. Fun times.

On another note- I see a lot of people seem to have kept their original orders on top of the Raptor order? Were those separate reservations or did I miss something? I thought if you converted to the Raptor you lost the original reservation?

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was told by the dealership today that Ford is requiring Raptor orders to have the upgraded Raptor decal or the decal delete. Apparently more items they're offering standard they don't actually have inventory for- but they'll still charge you for something you're not getting. Fun times.
So youā€™re saying they donā€™t have enough normal raptor decals? That would be funny.
Sponsored