Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So you’re saying they don’t have enough normal raptor decals? That would be funny.
Literally what I was told today. I had to choose the decal delete or the upgraded decal package. "Sticker shortage". All that ADM and can't even get a sticker for the car. This whole thing is a joke at this point.
Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Literally what I was told today. I had to choose the decal delete or the upgraded decal package. "Sticker shortage". All that ADM and can't even get a sticker for the car. This whole thing is a joke at this point.
So am I going to get delayed now because I ordered the decal? Lol

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So am I going to get delayed now because I ordered the decal? Lol
You're probably safe. I didn't get a golden ticket, just getting an allocation from the dealership. I was just notified today so I imagine there was a cutoff for the stickers that I missed. Who knows anymore though.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not true. Your dealer told you that to prob scare you into getting the full graphics which they would make more money on.

I don’t have a golden ticket and my dealer took my order without any silly sticker comment

You're probably safe. I didn't get a golden ticket, just getting an allocation from the dealership. I was just notified today so I imagine there was a cutoff for the stickers that I missed. Who knows anymore though.

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not true. Your dealer told you that to prob scare you into getting the full graphics which they would make more money on.

I don’t have a golden ticket and my dealer took my order without any silly sticker comment
I'd be surprised as the dealer has been very transparent from the beginning, including invoice price on my original order and several goodies/incentives mailed out over the last year and a half. They're making 20k adm off me for not being a golden ticket holder, I don't see an extra 1k doing much for them all things considered.

Sponsored

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'd be surprised as the dealer has been very transparent from the beginning, including invoice price on my original order and several goodies/incentives mailed out over the last year and a half. They're making 20k adm off me for not being a golden ticket holder, I don't see an extra 1k doing much for them all things considered.
Maybe that's what the dealer wants you to think. However every little bit helps their bottom line.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I purchased 4 ( 3 raptors and 1 bronco) vehicles from my dealer and 3 were at invoice. The warthog will be my 5th vehicle from them. I doubt what you were told is true.

Regardless, Some warthogs will be scheduled this coming Thursday so we will find out soon whether or not it is true

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i really hope if there is a scheduling of Raptors this upcoming thursday, that mine will be part of that group. would be nice to finally see a VIN number

Sponsored

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I purchased 4 ( 3 raptors and 1 bronco) vehicles from my dealer and 3 were at invoice. The warthog will be my 5th vehicle from them. I doubt what you were told is true.

Regardless, Some warthogs will be scheduled this coming Thursday so we will find out soon whether or not it is true
Agreed. Nobody knows anything and this thing has a been such a clusterF from the start that I'm sure the games are only just beginning for warthog buyers.

Not trying to play the "my dealer said" game, just hoping to find out sooner than later if it's true so I know if I need to push back on it or not.

BroncoMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
same thing here dealer markup for both bronco raptor and f150 lightning walking away such BS
I tried the 800 # and talking to other dealers and my own dealership and got nowhere, so not being able to afford the extra amount on top of the already expensive MSRP, we are cancelling our order. Ford didn't really do much to help; disappointing to say the least. It was actually so disappointing that I am now seriously considering never getting a Bronco, despite it having been a dream of mine for many years. F.Y.I.

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe that's what the dealer wants you to think. However every little bit helps their bottom line.

Because I'm petty:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...phics-production-scheduling-deliveries.40191/

Sometimes it's nice having a dealer who's ahead of the forums 😉

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same, 50k over for a Raptor... i laughed and said i would buy it for 10k under when the recession hits... good luck with customer loyalty guys!
The recession is inevitable.
Sponsored