MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE: Just finished a call with Ford. I spoke to two different agents. Both told me the same. They said Ford has no control over dealer markups. They said they would let me register a complaint but unfortunately that won’t likely change things. The dealer is free to markup the vehicle to whatever price they like. (In my case an additional $20k) When I asked about transferring my reservation/order to another dealer they said transfers are now frozen on the raptor.

Can anyone that knows or understands more about how these things work offer me some advice? I want to fight this thing because it just isn’t right. I’ve had a reservation since day 1.
It reminds me of when Ford produced the GT and any would be buyer had to meet three criteria before being considered to be allowed to own. One, a verified loyal Ford owner. “ Check”. Two, Owner would not be allowed to sell the GT for a period of two years from date of delivery. “ Check”. Three, have $440,000 dollars to pay for the vehicle….” Those bastards!”.
Sponsored

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did anyone get the official "order bank open" email from Ford yet? I haven't, wondering if I should call my dealer to place the order or wait until I get the email. If the system's glitchy right now, have no problem waiting another day or so.
I have not, and wonder the same thing. I know they are giving us to the 15th (or at least that seems to be the consensus, but feel like want to get this thing finalized especially with the MSRP pricing issue)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It reminds me of when Ford produced the GT and any would be buyer had to meet three criteria before being considered to be allowed to own. One, a verified loyal Ford owner. “ Check”. Two, Owner would not be allowed to sell the GT for a period of two years from date of delivery. “ Check”. Three, have $440,000 dollars to pay for the vehicle….” Those bastards!”.
speaking of that..

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor order bank is OPEN! 1646845946505

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not really much you can do, other than negotiate the price with your dealership. Ford had already made it clear Raptor reservations could not be transferred and unfortunately regardless of what Ford's CEO says publicly, dealerships set the final sales price. Especially in this case when the dealership is being upfront with you about the $20K markup.

It's not like the dealership is say hey, we're adding adding on $20K to the price of your Raptor when you show up to pick it,.
If nothing else, wait until the 15th (or whenever the last day to order is) and go in and talk to them again. Maybe by then they will have some internal memo or something encouraging them to sell at MSRP or lose the allocation (if that’s what’s going to happen to it)

NTX_Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Faz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so did you all have bronco orders in reservation and ford reached out? I own a bronco and have a BL in the queue, but its just a reservation submitted. maybe you all were further along.

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Or you know… none of the above but be named John Cena, Jay Leno etc… 😂

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

UPDATE: Just finished a call with Ford. I spoke to two different agents. Both told me the same. They said Ford has no control over dealer markups. They said they would let me register a complaint but unfortunately that won’t likely change things. The dealer is free to markup the vehicle to whatever price they like. (In my case an additional $20k) When I asked about transferring my reservation/order to another dealer they said transfers are now frozen on the raptor.

Can anyone that knows or understands more about how these things work offer me some advice? I want to fight this thing because it just isn’t right. I’ve had a reservation since day 1.
My dealer was adding an ADM at first yesterday. After they had a call with the regional Ford rep all talk of ADM went away. I know I'm the only reservation holder that accepted the Raptor at this dealer, I guess they didn't really want to loose at least one they can post pictures of. From what I'm understanding, the lost Raptors are not being re-allocated to the dealer so they will loose the vehicle completely. I've seen others state otherwise and Ford is a bit vague as usual.

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the same boat.. unfortunately, I do not think we have any recourse except to wait until they're more readily available.. I may be dead before that happens though. On the bright side, maybe the fender flares won't be so ugly by that time!
Wow, easy win for these asshole dealers.

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got a email from my dealership they said not able to select the Raptor option to update specs

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It would sure help if Ford sent the email they are supposed to, to show order bank open. I called Ford and they assured me I could order my Raptor and to call dealer. When I called my dealer, they thought I was wrong And had no idea what I was talking about. That was coming from the sales manager. Fortunately Ford told me we will be able to order up till the 24th, not the 14th. That said, want to get it in at MSRP asap.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi - Did your dealer charge you anything over invoice? Mine just came back with a $20k upcharge and said that they gave me this “discount” as a loyal customer. (Normally $30k upcharge on this vehicle.)

This is the real ploy of Ford "releasing" a vehicle when they cannot even honor the reservations of customers for the original Bronco. Raptors will be had before I get my day 2 reservation.

Ford does not honor its reservation holders.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 2020 Bronco Reservation holders without their Broncos are gonna be upset if they see Raptors rolling around. When does Ford intend to build these?
Sponsored