Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I submitted at Folsom Lake Ford in Ca. They want $40,000 over sticker!
Sponsored

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received email from dealer and from Ford last night that order has been updated to Raptor. No ADM . Thank You Kearny Mesa Ford!!!

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I received an email from Ford last night that my order has been updated, and my Ford account now shows the Raptor instead of my Badlands that had the golden ticket. Ordered with dealer yesterday morning at MSRP no ADM.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My ford account shows the updated Raptor that i ordered however i did not receive a raptor order confirmation email or update email either. not too worried about it though.

OG Goat

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor order bank is OPEN! 1647095435547

Received the "order bank open" email Monday night. Went to dealer Tuesday afternoon to order but not before a price confirmation and conversation about ADM. Ordered with signed agreement for sticker price which I recommend doing at all dealerships. I was under the impression that you had to have received "you were selected to order" email to even get the BRaptor so if that is the case the dealer would only get the allocation if you finalized your order. Is that right?

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Received the "order bank open" email Monday night. Went to dealer Tuesday afternoon to order but not before a price confirmation and conversation about ADM. Ordered with signed agreement for sticker price which I recommend doing at all dealerships. I was under the impression that you had to have received "you were selected to order" email to even get the BRaptor so if that is the case the dealer would only get the allocation if you finalized your order. Is that right?
No, there’s folks like you and I who were selected, but there’s also dealer allocated Raptors as well. Ford has communicated that the majority were customer allocated.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

The dealer got a list of their GT holders so they know who can order

hamsandwich

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m just so ticked by the dealers mark up demand that I’m strongly considering canceling my reservation altogether. Definitely not paying their markup demand on my raptor allocation, so they’ve already stolen that from me. And it’s honestly depressing reading so many posts of people claiming they are getting msrp, although I’m happy for those folks. I really wanted a bronco, but now I’ve soured so much on the dealer that I don’t want to give them my business at all. Anyone other golden ticket holder with a similar mental state?

Djaws9

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m just so ticked by the dealers mark up demand that I’m strongly considering canceling my reservation altogether. Definitely not paying their markup demand on my raptor allocation, so they’ve already stolen that from me. And it’s honestly depressing reading so many posts of people claiming they are getting msrp, although I’m happy for those folks. I really wanted a bronco, but now I’ve soured so much on the dealer that I don’t want to give them my business at all. Anyone other golden ticket holder with a similar mental state?
it’s definitely tough man. I’ve had a Wildtrak reservation since this time last year. And I got a text from the dealer yesterday since I told them I was interested in the Raptor. I stopped following along awhen I didn’t get a GT cuz I thought that was the only way. They told me 25k over sticker and I said no. Called other dealers around and they all said the same thing. One even said possibly 50k

OG Goat

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No, there’s folks like you and I who were selected, but there’s also dealer allocated Raptors as well. Ford has communicated that the majority were customer allocated.
Got ya. So many shady dealers out there!

Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same situation, and feel the exact same way. Sure, I've been waiting 20 months or so since I put my reservation in, but I'm not sure I want to support them with how they are dealing with GT holders and ADMs in general (outside the $30k requirement for the Raptor). Would much rather my business go to a dealer trying to do right by its customers, and not just trying to seemingly take advantage of any situation they can for the benefit of their P&L.

And for those able to get MSRP, reciprocate the comment above, happy you were able to come to terms with your dealers, and enjoy those rides.

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've had to deal with some oddness from my dealer. At first they were adding an ADM. I refused but also had a very tense conversation with my salesman. After a meeting with regional rep, the ADM is supposedly gone and all is good to go. Also said they didn't get to keep the 2 GT allocations refused by customers. However, no evidence of order update. No DORA, no sales agreement. Salesman says everything from original Bronco order is all that is needed. I just don't trust any of this. The fact that Ford is allowing any ability to screw with GT holders is almost criminal. To me its bait and switch if they dangle the Raptor then make you loose your place in line for the initial Bronco.
My dealer may be on the up and up, they just haven't given me a good feeling and even less clarity.

paynate2play

Raptor
First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The process went smooth for me. I’m a GT holder and I contacted my dealer after receiving the order bank is now open email. I built my Raptor online and sent it to the dealer with my reservation #. They sent me an order preview and I gave the OK. Got a Ford email stating that my Bronco order was updated about 24hrs later. The dealer pricing is now online and there is a line item ‘Difference from total MSRP’. Looks like Ford will know if dealers are charging ADM and how much.
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor order bank is OPEN! F3450E39-AE17-4DEE-BC24-5B7A9E682253

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got lucky with an allocation. Will be selling my First Edition closer to delivery of the Raptor. No mark up and already signed retail purchase agreement.

Can't wait.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor order bank is OPEN! 20220312_160204
Sponsored

Last edited: