BroncoMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exact same for me. Got the order preview email from dealer, but nothing from Ford. Ford website still shows my older Bronco reservation.
Called Ford with the sales and order code and they could see my order was converted and in process. There were no holds for chip shortages or anything else. She couldnā€™t confirm the make / model on her end but said the order was in and would match what my dealer sent me.

At this point Iā€™ll give it another few days before reaching out to my dealer.
What number did you call to connect and talk with Ford? I have had a difficult time reaching them. Would love to get the number to verify what is truth and what is not (in regards to what dealer is telling me). They have told me 2 opposite things. Once must be false, but don;t know which one is. Getting this number could really help. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What number did you call to connect and talk with Ford? I have had a difficult time reaching them. Would love to get the number to verify what is truth and what is not (in regards to what dealer is telling me). They have told me 2 opposite things. Once must be false, but don;t know which one is. Getting this number could really help. Thanks in advance.
800 334 4375

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
going to order mine from dealer 10k adm. much better then the original 30k adm they tossed at me. I'm in NYC, and the dealer is in NYC, i should have figured this would happen

Stewdee55

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We placed our order today and were told by the dealership that we get to pay an extra $25,000 for "market VALUE adjustment". We placed our reservation the very 1st day, waited a very long time and now the dealership wants to get extra money just because. This goes against What Jim Farley said he was not going to allow. Does anyone have the contact information for Jim Farley or any other Ford executives?
OR it might be better to get the General Sales Manager over the Woodland Hills, CA region of the United States and start there and then work my way up.
Hoping that Bronco6G people can help me out.
Thats total BS. I'm finding this is all to common. Greedy pricks!

Sponsored

sixes1729

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didnā€™t get drawn in the Raptor lotto but I got a call this evening from the dealership I have a Badlands order with and they said they had an opening for a Raptor and said I was next in line for it and did I want to order it . I asked how much and their answer was $97,000. I told them no I didnā€™t want to pay that much but thanks anyway I would just continue to wait on my Badlands.MSRP is just a dream I would love to have it but thatā€™s just too much.

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Kearny Mesa ford San Diego is selling GT Raptors at MSRP
As are a number of other dealersā€¦ not sure what your point is. My prior comment was related to dealer allocations not GT reservations.

Sponsored

jroy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer says the raptor GT order is in and correct but I still havenā€™t received an email and my status still shows a badlands. Anyone else figured this out yet??
Update- I received my preview last Thursday the 10th around 1pm and received an email from Ford that my status was updated around midnight this morning. Hopefully others that have been waiting will get reassured soon as well.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Also received the "Your Bronco Order Has Been Updated" email overnight. The reservations page in my Ford account now is showing the Raptor build. So when does scheduling begin, April? :unsure:

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Update- I received my preview last Thursday the 10th around 1pm and received an email from Ford that my status was updated around midnight this morning. Hopefully others that have been waiting will get reassured soon as well.
Looks like we finally got our update! Glad I didnā€™t bother my dealer with my impatience lol.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Also received the "Your Bronco Order Has Been Updated" email overnight. The reservations page in my Ford account now is showing the Raptor build. So when does scheduling begin, April? :unsure:
The initial comms was March 24: May Production Scheduling soo its possible they start with what they have in the system.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hi - Did your dealer charge you anything over invoice? Mine just came back with a $20k upcharge and said that they gave me this ā€œdiscountā€ as a loyal customer. (Normally $30k upcharge on this vehicle.)
Dealers are scumbags
Sponsored