First Name
dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any help or insights will be appreciated. Attached is the order I placed back in March 2022. For the past 13 plus months I have been calling/emailing and asking for any updates. I was told I was waiting on allocation and I was second in line for a Raptor. Recently, the dealership changed ownership and I'm being told the order was never placed. They are not honoring my previous order and the person who did the order is no longer with the dealership. They will not honor the pricing on the order and are making no commitments. They say they are sorry and there is nothing they can do.
Sponsored

Attachments

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get an e-mail confirmation from Ford? I had one by the time I got home from the dealer after ordering.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have a copy of your DORA? The attached document is just a dealer order sheet. It does not mean that the dealer sent the order to Ford.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any help or insights will be appreciated. Attached is the order I placed back in March 2022. For the past 13 plus months I have been calling/emailing and asking for any updates. I was told I was waiting on allocation and I was second in line for a Raptor. Recently, the dealership changed ownership and I'm being told the order was never placed. They are not honoring my previous order and the person who did the order is no longer with the dealership. They will not honor the pricing on the order and are making no commitments. They say they are sorry and there is nothing they can do.
The attached form is not an order only a preview sheet. Did you reorder last fall? You would of had to redo the order for 2023 and then also confirm your info via COVP. Was an automatic cancel after a time if the order was not verified.

Also a note, there is no price protection between years for the Raptor so the new price would have been whatever it was when you reordered in the fall of 2022.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you have a copy of your DORA? The attached document is just a dealer order sheet. It does not mean that the dealer sent the order to Ford.
I believe this is essentially the DORA it is order acknowledgement from Ford to the dealer.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe this is essentially the DORA it is order acknowledgement from Ford to the dealer.
It's not a DORA. The DORA format is completely different. Take a look at the bottom right of the page. "This order has NOT been submitted to the order bank".

OP
OP

deanosf

Badlands
First Name
dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told this was the order when she placed it with Ford and awaiting allocation. I would receive a VIN and be able to follow up with Ford after this on the tracker. Just called Ford's main line and they agree no order was placed and recommend I try to get in the order bank in 2024. I have 14 emails with the dealership checking on the status. I even asked about making sure it rolled over when the announcements came out. All Ford did was lie, lie, lie. I know they want to make a distinction between the dealership and the corporate, but they allow the dealers to do this.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
start a chat with Ford performance >> https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Give them your dealer code >> F74472 with order number 3153 and they will tell you whether not you have an order. BTW .. this was in your attachment

your name and dealer name will be required also

BTW .. Warthog pricing has gone up 15K since you ordered

I was told this was the order when she placed it with Ford and awaiting allocation. I would receive a VIN and be able to follow up with Ford after this on the tracker. Just called Ford's main line and they agree no order was placed and recommend I try to get in the order bank in 2024. I have 14 emails with the dealership checking on the status. I even asked about making sure it rolled over when the announcements came out. All Ford did was lie, lie, lie. I know they want to make a distinction between the dealership and the corporate, but they allow the dealers to do this.

OP
OP

deanosf

Badlands
First Name
dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did
start a chat with Ford performance >> https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Give them your dealer code >> F74472 with order number 3153 and they will tell you whether not you have an order. BTW .. this was in your attachment

your name and dealer name will be required also
I did and they don't see an order. The dealer doesn't exist anymore since the dealership was sold. They don't see it in the new dealer bank.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's not a DORA. The DORA format is completely different. Take a look at the bottom right of the page. "This order has NOT been submitted to the order bank".
I'm aware of what a DORA looks like. I did just see the, "this order has not..." statement alkng with there being no sales code nor reciept date (missed those details prior). As an aside my version of the same form has both.

It is my understanding that most folks today (and for some time) get this WBDO form instead of the DORA to show the order is submitted to and acknowledged by Ford.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The dealer bears all the responsibility for this, as the preview you posted clearly says it's not an order. They didn't submit it. They probably knew the dealership was getting sold and told you anything to string you along until the new owner took over,...and then it's their problem. Ford corporate has nothing to do with it...they knew nothing about an order since it wasn't entered and submitted.
Sponsored