Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello,

My dealer has been working to be able to place the bronco raptor order for me. I was told that I would receive an email from Ford to consent to the dealer placing the order.

I received the email from Ford:

"The moment you’ve been waiting for is here!

Your dealer is ready to schedule an order consultation with you. This process will allow you to confirm details such as vehicle configuration and selling price.

If you’re ready to proceed, please click below to start converting your reservation into an order with your selected dealership.

View and Confirm Order."

I clicked to view and confirm order, and clicked ok to the consent.

The dealership is showing that I have not confirmed consent and the dealership is also not able to resend the email from Ford, which he said he is usually able to do. He then suggested I call into Ford CRC customer service and see if they can manually accept consent for me. They also can see that consent has not been accepted, but there was nothing they could do.

I am stuck, I don't know who else to call or how to get this issue fixed with this consent for the dealer to place the order which is rapidly approaching.

Does anyone have any higher-ups or any contacts that would possibly be able to help fix this problem? The woman at Ford CRC said the guy that called before me is having the same issue, and that many are having this issue.

I am a day one reservation holder, originally for the First Edition and like many of you have waited almost 2 years for this. I would be beyond disappointed if this all fell apart because the system can't recognize / consent for this order -- which is pretty silly in the first place. Obviously I consent and want to place an order.
Sponsored

Last edited:

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you tried tweeting Jim Farley or Ford? Also, Ford is on the forum, you can direct message them.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought you couldn’t order until the 8th? Maybe it won’t let you until then

OP
OP

Drew1204

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will give that a try. Is sending them a message the same as "starting a conversation?" I want it to be private if i am going to include my reservation number.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

you have to wait until Ford opens up MY2022.5 order banks.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Drew1204

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Order Reservation Consent image008

This is what I am talking about. The Status is "consent not accepted" This needs to be changed to accepted for the dealership to be able to place an order.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer did the same...my wife has a base bronco reservation. Which we put in for raptor and received.

Our dealer sent her the same email you describe and you basically give the dealer permission to “build” it because they have to convert your original reservation to a raptor build. Nobody has a Raptor reservation, they all have to be converted.

Not sure why yours isn’t working. You click ordering with dealer and after it will have a green circle and say “ordering with dealer” and have a “order number” below Bronco image. Our dealer said he received it almost instantly after we clicked that, I was on the phone with him.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How/why you guys ordering now when order banks don’t open until the 8th? Am I missing something?

OP
OP

Drew1204

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have you tried tweeting Jim Farley or Ford? Also, Ford is on the forum, you can direct message them.
I tweeted Jim Farley, and started a conversation with ford motor company on here.

OP
OP

Drew1204

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer did the same...my wife has a base bronco reservation. Which we put in for raptor and received.

Our dealer sent her the same email you describe and you basically give the dealer permission to “build” it because they have to convert your original reservation to a raptor build. Nobody has a Raptor reservation, they all have to be converted.

Not sure why yours isn’t working. You click ordering with dealer and after it will have a green circle and say “ordering with dealer” and have a “order number” below Bronco image. Our dealer said he received it almost instantly after we clicked that, I was on the phone with him.
I think I may have accidentally selected "ordering online" and not "ordering with dealer." This is obviously a problem as the Raptor cannot be ordered online and specifically says to contact your dealer... so now I am stuck :/

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How/why you guys ordering now when order banks don’t open until the 8th? Am I missing something?
its for reservations that hasnt been converted yet. You have to put in a MY22 order before that date doesnt matter what and set the PC to 99. After MY22 closes out, Ford will open it up to do these mods.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
its for reservations that hasnt been converted yet. You have to put in a MY22 order before that date doesnt matter what and set the PC to 99. After MY22 closes out, Ford will open it up to do these mods.
Ok, got it.
I thought they had to do that by the 28th

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ok, got it.
I thought they had to do that by the 28th
that was more to reflect to make this last round of scheduling they did some yesterday.

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello,

My dealer has been working to be able to place the bronco raptor order for me. I was told that I would receive an email from Ford to consent to the dealer placing the order.

I received the email from Ford:

"The moment you’ve been waiting for is here!

Your dealer is ready to schedule an order consultation with you. This process will allow you to confirm details such as vehicle configuration and selling price.

If you’re ready to proceed, please click below to start converting your reservation into an order with your selected dealership.

View and Confirm Order."

I clicked to view and confirm order, and clicked ok to the consent.

The dealership is showing that I have not confirmed consent and the dealership is also not able to resend the email from Ford, which he said he is usually able to do. He then suggested I call into Ford CRC customer service and see if they can manually accept consent for me. They also can see that consent has not been accepted, but there was nothing they could do.

I am stuck, I don't know who else to call or how to get this issue fixed with this consent for the dealer to place the order which is rapidly approaching.

Does anyone have any higher-ups or any contacts that would possibly be able to help fix this problem? The woman at Ford CRC said the guy that called before me is having the same issue, and that many are having this issue.

I am a day one reservation holder, originally for the First Edition and like many of you have waited almost 2 years for this. I would be beyond disappointed if this all fell apart because the system can't recognize / consent for this order -- which is pretty silly in the first place. Obviously I consent and want to place an order.
I didn’t receive anything saying that the banks were open from Ford or my dealership