Drew1204

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let's be CLEAR, this July would be 2 years. So no one has been waiting for their broncos for 2 years.

Are we CLEAR?

:)
Sure we can be super CLEAR!

“…like many of you have waited almost 2 years for this.”

Almost. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP

Drew1204

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Motor Company on the forums here is basically just a social media manager and has little to do with solving actual problems like this. Jim Farley also never responded.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didnt get anything and i got a GT email.

I dont get why some are getting emails and not others

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are right, nobody has been waiting for 2 years.
It has actually been over 5 years since the official announcement from Ford (2017) ;)

Let's be CLEAR, this July would be 2 years. So no one has been waiting for their broncos for 2 years.

Are we CLEAR?

:)

Sponsored

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i got a weird email saying my order for a wildtrak has been submitted. i'm hoping this is my dealer converting my reservation to order and 99ing it until i can order a raptor.. otherwise they are getting sued.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i got a weird email saying my order for a wildtrak has been submitted. i'm hoping this is my dealer converting my reservation to order and 99ing it until i can order a raptor.. otherwise they are getting sued.
Getting sued for what?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds correct. I believe you needed to convert to an order before it can be swapped for the Raptor. That said, now the dealer has you locked into their dealership. I spoke to someone at Ford this past Friday who said that you can only change dealerships if you did not submit an original order. As we have learned, dealers are all over the map with pricing Even for GT holders.

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds correct. I believe you needed to convert to an order before it can be swapped for the Raptor. That said, now the dealer has you locked into their dealership. I spoke to someone at Ford this past Friday who said that you can only change dealerships if you did not submit an original order. As we have learned, dealers are all over the map with pricing Even for GT holders.
mainly because when they told me i had to come in physically to place the order, i didnt find time for it. i had emailed about wanting to use my golden ticket to get a raptor.
if they converted me to order for any reason, or did something improper to try to screw me out of the golden ticket, i'll make sure some noise is heard. hopefully they are just doing this to protect the golden ticket raptor.

Sponsored

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just being a dealer generally qualifies!
I got the same email that my Dealer order base bronco, but my DORA sheet shows he place it as a 99 code...now waiting to order the Raptor on the 8th

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got the same email when my order was converted to a 99 last year. Your order needs to be converted to get a Raptor.

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
sales guy was trying to bs me saying its such a rare vehicle, we don't have any allocation. i told him, you guys submitted a badlands order which i did not consent to. i want the bronco raptor, i have an allocation in my name, i don't care if you don't have any allocations. got a feeling they are screwing me, out of my original reservation and my raptor.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello,

My dealer has been working to be able to place the bronco raptor order for me. I was told that I would receive an email from Ford to consent to the dealer placing the order.

I received the email from Ford:

"The moment you’ve been waiting for is here!

Your dealer is ready to schedule an order consultation with you. This process will allow you to confirm details such as vehicle configuration and selling price.

If you’re ready to proceed, please click below to start converting your reservation into an order with your selected dealership.

View and Confirm Order."

I clicked to view and confirm order, and clicked ok to the consent.

The dealership is showing that I have not confirmed consent and the dealership is also not able to resend the email from Ford, which he said he is usually able to do. He then suggested I call into Ford CRC customer service and see if they can manually accept consent for me. They also can see that consent has not been accepted, but there was nothing they could do.

I am stuck, I don't know who else to call or how to get this issue fixed with this consent for the dealer to place the order which is rapidly approaching.

Does anyone have any higher-ups or any contacts that would possibly be able to help fix this problem? The woman at Ford CRC said the guy that called before me is having the same issue, and that many are having this issue.

I am a day one reservation holder, originally for the First Edition and like many of you have waited almost 2 years for this. I would be beyond disappointed if this all fell apart because the system can't recognize / consent for this order -- which is pretty silly in the first place. Obviously I consent and want to place an order.
were you able to fix the confirm consent, I am having the same issues since last week and Ford IT from the Dealer was trying to push it through.
Sponsored