Sponsored

Bronco Raptor Ordering Nightmare (Golden Ticket Holder)

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Alright, let me tell you guys what I'm currently going through. After receiving my golden ticket (2/11) I reached out to my dealer to ensure my reservation was ready for ordering. The dealership told me that they hadn't heard anything from Ford and said they would reach out to me once they heard more information from Ford.

A week and a half later (2/22) I reached out again to the dealer. I was concerned that something needed to be done to my reservation prior to 2/28. In Ford's Golden Ticket email, it mentions that if you have not already converted your reservation to an order, reach out to the dealer to do so before February 28. I reached out multiple times and each time was told that everything was under control and that they would contact me once more information was released. At this point, I was getting concerned. No one seemed to know what was going on. I called many times to Ford's Bronco Marketing Headquarters to get answers. They didn't know what to do either *Shocker*.

So along comes 3/9/2022, Bronco Raptor Order Banks are open. The dealer cannot place an order. I call the next day(3/10). The dealer says they are talking with their Ford representative and still cannot figure out how to place my order. On Friday (3/11), I called and they still had not figured anything out. They told me to relax and at some point they should be able to order. Meanwhile, all the Golden Ticket holders on Facebook are posting their orders are successfully going through.

Today (3/12) I called the dealer and spoke with the owner. He told me that the order is not going through because it was never converted. What!!? On top of that, he blamed me for not reaching out to him directly to get the order ready. He said you will just have to wait until the 2023 model year. That's about the point where I lost it. I exclaimed how I had contacted and spoke with the dealership multiple times prior to the February 28 date. Every time they told me, "We haven't heard anything from Ford and are not sure what to do yet." I even sent them a copy of the Golden Ticket email to them with the information from Ford.

Oh but it gets better, all of the dealer's allocations (outside of golden ticket holders) have already been converted to orders. This is crazy because I met with the dealer last summer and they ensured me I was the first person to express interest and would be given the opportunity to order first before anyone else.

UN-BELIEVABLE!! At this point, I am afraid it's over. I did everything in my power to order this vehicle and still managed to get screwed over. I feel like a fool for believing that this would actually work out. It's like some cruel joke. All the time and energy I spent preparing and researching this purchase for nothing. Is there any hope that I can still order the Raptor? I received an email on Thursday (3/10) from Ford that order banks are open and it shows my reservation ID. Does this mean I still have an allocation and Ford just has to make adjustments for the order to be accepted? I'm thinking that my dealer did this to me on purpose because they had promised reservation holders, regardless of which trim chose, would be sold at MSRP.

I am so crushed by this experience.

My 2 cents worth and how it's supposed to happen.... if you were a "raptor hand raiser" and got notification that you were chosen to be eligible to order a Bronco Raptor, they (your dealer that has your reservation) has a allocation for you. If they say they don't then something is wrong...Ford did not set it up that way.
Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, your dealer was supposed to convert your reservation to an order before banks closed and set it to code 99 so it wouldnā€™t get picked up for production. When Raptor banks opened they should then convert your order to Raptor. Sounds like they didnā€™t do this.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You need to get Ford Customer Service to fix this for you. Dealer is a tool. I have not had much luck from the Bronco Support Team either. Never did return my call. I wish you luck. This entire thing has been a crap show.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Iā€™m sorry that happened and I know that you are disappointed and what happened sucks but try to put it into perspective man, itā€™s just a fucking car.

This entire experience has been miserable for all of us, at least youā€™ve had your Old Yeller moment and can move on.

Sponsored

Redspringer

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is insane. There's got to be a way that the Ford Customer Care / Bronco support folks can do something for you.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You've heard the old expression..."The left hand doesn't know..."

That's the Ford business model & describes their branded dealership network to a "T"

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

all of the dealer's allocations (outside of golden ticket holders) have already been converted to orders.
That was my suspicion earlier. Sounds like your dealer is slow walking your order because itā€™s a GT. It doesnā€™t matter so long as the order is in by the 28th. Ford does the scheduling after that.

Sponsored

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This whole dealership fiasco would've been avoided if we could just order straight from Ford. Wtf are they doing?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This whole dealership fiasco would've been avoided if we could just order straight from Ford. Wtf are they doing?
Ford is responsible not the dealer. Why in the world would they not allow an email authenticating their customer order, not to be ordered?

This on Ford and Ford alone!

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23ā€™ BRaptor, 23ā€™ B/L, 22ā€™ Tundra TRD Pro, 22ā€™Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Alright, let me tell you guys what I'm currently going through. After receiving my golden ticket (2/11) I reached out to my dealer to ensure my reservation was ready for ordering. The dealership told me that they hadn't heard anything from Ford and said they would reach out to me once they heard more information from Ford.

A week and a half later (2/22) I reached out again to the dealer. I was concerned that something needed to be done to my reservation prior to 2/28. In Ford's Golden Ticket email, it mentions that if you have not already converted your reservation to an order, reach out to the dealer to do so before February 28. I reached out multiple times and each time was told that everything was under control and that they would contact me once more information was released. At this point, I was getting concerned. No one seemed to know what was going on. I called many times to Ford's Bronco Marketing Headquarters to get answers. They didn't know what to do either *Shocker*.

So along comes 3/9/2022, Bronco Raptor Order Banks are open. The dealer cannot place an order. I call the next day(3/10). The dealer says they are talking with their Ford representative and still cannot figure out how to place my order. On Friday (3/11), I called and they still had not figured anything out. They told me to relax and at some point they should be able to order. Meanwhile, all the Golden Ticket holders on Facebook are posting their orders are successfully going through.

Today (3/12) I called the dealer and spoke with the owner. He told me that the order is not going through because it was never converted. What!!? On top of that, he blamed me for not reaching out to him directly to get the order ready. He said you will just have to wait until the 2023 model year. That's about the point where I lost it. I exclaimed how I had contacted and spoke with the dealership multiple times prior to the February 28 date. Every time they told me, "We haven't heard anything from Ford and are not sure what to do yet." I even sent them a copy of the Golden Ticket email to them with the information from Ford.

Oh but it gets better, all of the dealer's allocations (outside of golden ticket holders) have already been converted to orders. This is crazy because I met with the dealer last summer and they ensured me I was the first person to express interest and would be given the opportunity to order first before anyone else.

UN-BELIEVABLE!! At this point, I am afraid it's over. I did everything in my power to order this vehicle and still managed to get screwed over. I feel like a fool for believing that this would actually work out. It's like some cruel joke. All the time and energy I spent preparing and researching this purchase for nothing. Is there any hope that I can still order the Raptor? I received an email on Thursday (3/10) from Ford that order banks are open and it shows my reservation ID. Does this mean I still have an allocation and Ford just has to make adjustments for the order to be accepted? I'm thinking that my dealer did this to me on purpose because they had promised reservation holders, regardless of which trim chose, would be sold at MSRP.

I am so crushed by this experience.
What does this mean thenā€Current Unconverted Reservation Holdersā€ā€¦
Anyone know what ā€œ99PCā€ code is? Says should remain in this status Until order bank opens for Braptor in March and customer can figure their order.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Ordering Nightmare (Golden Ticket Holder) 8D814009-5FE2-405C-B6BB-9EA9F0C6497E

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will make a request to the admin to band you due to TOO many vehicles.

just joking

Current Unconverted Reservation Holders >> reservations that have NOT been schedule to be built.

99PC >> unscheduled reservations can be set to Priority Code 99. If your reservation has a PC of 99 then it puts that reservation in state where it can NOT be scheduled for production.

Do you have a Bronco Raptor golden ticket?

What does this mean thenā€Current Unconverted Reservation Holdersā€ā€¦
Anyone know what ā€œ99PCā€ code is? Says should remain in this status Until order bank opens for Braptor in March and customer can figure their order.

8D814009-5FE2-405C-B6BB-9EA9F0C6497E.png

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Raptor was not available when I put my original order in for OBX, A51, 2.7, SAS, Lux, MIC in March... got an email from my dealer in May stating I was pushed back to MY23 and then a second email end of June saying it was outright cancelled... I think they did not do their part and I got hosed - royally. I did not want to come back in Sept to wait forever and a day again, so ended up buying one off the lot a month later (OBX, 2.3, White, non-SAS, Lux and soft top). Original sales person would not return my call after I got the cancellation.

Somehow, my dealer cannot order them but has a minimum of 8 on the lot (not all customer orders) all the time.

Did they just not execute my order at all? I never got an email confirming my order or anything. Glad to have the Bronco but it is not MY Bronco. I am still trying to figure out what actually happened. Will prob end up ordering a second one so I have what I want
Sponsored